15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Ahura Mazda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever fallen up a flight of stairs?

I would have a hard time falling up a flight of stairs given that gravity does not work that way unless you are asking if I fell on my way up which is surely something I have done in my past.

Last edited:
Thoughts on China?

I am answering this on my phone so I will keep my answer pretty short. Given their resources and size as well as their system of government which is nothing short of a dictatorship I do not see how they will not succeed in gaining the position as most important nation in the world. They are very capitilistic and have close to absolute control over their economy therefore eventually they will have dominance over the world unless they make some very stupid decisions which I do not think they will do. Of course what I am saying is simplified to quite an extreme.

Feel free to expand on it if you have the time later. I don't mind. Like hearing your insights on these things, especially given your background.

if you could go on any game show, which would it be?

you're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend?

Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?

Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy?
Which two Mods?

Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?
What will you sing?

An item that I would have difficult time adjusting if I did not have it is is my iphone assuming it would not be replaced with a similar device.

However, any item, if you have to forego it, will not cause your death for you will adapt yourself unless it is a necessary medical device.

The question wasn't literal, but good answer nonetheless. I love my iPhone too.

if you could go on any game show, which would it be?

I do not know but I would basically go for the one with the biggest prize pool. I guess we are talking who wants to be a millionaire

you're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend?

If I can only choose one, it would be TMoB so at least I would have the comic book world and I would get others from the real world to cover other subjects.

Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?

Dbella-she is a very nice person and she can cook
Mistress Gluon-it would seem that she would bring some interesting conversations to the table.
Paradoxium-for his intelligence
Comic Chick- to have a third female that gets along
Sube- for some interesting conversations and probably a fun guy
Marx - he would be the diplomat

of course that is the one type of grouping you are unlikely to see given the selection process is meant to create a group with antagonistic personalities.

Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy?
Which two Mods?

Given I would like to win and based only on what I have seen here it would be people like jplaya and I am having a hard time thinking of a second so I would take whoever is the youngest poster from a non US or UK country.

Mods would be more difficult but I would go with Corp and and master Bruce hoping that the subject choice favors me.

Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?
What will you sing?

Dbella though I doubt she gets very often drunk and we would sing row 100 bottles of beer on the wall (I do not know the words many songs).

Last edited:
Feel free to expand on it if you have the time later. I don't mind. Like hearing your insights on these things, especially given your background.

For me to expand would require me to write a couple pages, something which I am much too lazy to do and I really would not feel right to ask one of my staff to type out something for me given it is clear we are not investing into China.

If you are not risk averse and are willing to completely risk your money, you can make great returns and very good money there in different sectors of the economy.

However, do not count on the profits until you pocket them.

On thing I would say is their currency in my opinion will not become the reserve currency replacing the dollar given its illiquidity. However, the Dollar could be replaced by the Euro if Europe got their act together and the US did not.

For those interested here are few sound words from one expert adviser:

After the turnaround and brisk recovery in the second half of this year, 2010 will likely bring a more mature phase of the economic cycle, one that requires portfolio adjustments to tune in with the evolving reality. Business confidence and financial conditions are progressively returning to levels needed for a sustained recovery. The big picture favours a move from low cash-deposit rates towards higher-yielding assets. Someone's investment policy is geared towards a growth scenario and continues to be overweight on risky investment assets. However, 2010 will be more about confirmation than expectation, and we therefore recommend a pause in taking on exposure to risky investments while the cycle matures. Still, exposure to future megatrends in core portfolios is essential. This means responding to the rising dominance of emerging markets as engines of global growth.

what makes you love playing survivor?

what makes you love playing survivor?

It is an enjoyable pass time while on here that allows you to get to know quite a few posters. I have no ambition to win so therefore I can just enjoy and try and gget into the jury phaze which is really my only goal which I then help out whoever helped me throughout the game.

What are your 'Top 5' Michael Jackson songs?

What are your 'Top 5' Michael Jackson songs?

I will caveat this by saying I am not a big MJ fan as I listen more to Led Zeppelin:

1. Beat It
2. Stop til you can't get enough
3. Got to be there (Yes I know this was when he was with the Jacksons)
4. Billie Jean
5. The Earth Song (not sure of the name)

Top 5 Zeppelin songs?

1. Dazed and Confused
2. The Ocean
3. Bring it on home
4. Ramble on
5. Over the Hills and far away

Yes I know stairway to heaven is not up there but after hearing it a 1m times it does get kind of boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"