15 Minutes with DoomsdayApex!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you still talk to a lot of people that you grew up with?

Do you value what other people think of you?

No. I stopped caring what others thought of me a long time ago. If one hates me, I do not care to ask why. I'll simply just hate him or her right back with more intensity.

Last edited:
Do you believe that sometimes people just grow apart? Friends, relationships, etc.

Last edited:
Do you still talk to a lot of people that you grew up with?

As an anti-social individual, that is a no.

I tend to burn bridges every now and then. Don't know if people are looking for me, but if they are, I sincerely doubt they'll find me.

What do you think of Facebook? Good way to stay connected with friends and family? Necessary evil? Or problem causer?

As an anti-social individual, that is a no.

I tend to burn bridges every now and then. Don't know if people are looking for me, but if they are, I sincerely doubt they'll find me.

Have you always been anti-social? Or did something make you anti-social?

Do you purposely burn bridges every now and then?

Do you believe that sometimes people just grow apart?

It varies from person to person, but I believe so.

Most people would like to blame sex, age, lust, etc for the increase of marriage failures (as of late), but this is a new era and people are not going to stick around and/or be faithful to a partner or spouse if they no longer feel the spark.

What do you think of Facebook? Good way to stay connected with friends and family? Necessary evil? Or problem causer?

I'm conflicted when arriving to social networks.

On one hand, they bring society closer together. It's a unique and unconventional method to create connections from across the globe.

On the other hand, these sites also create controversy. It's fallacious enough that Facebook was created by the CIA and Infraguard to gather intelligence in a unscrupulous manner for 'National Security purposes', but secrets and private material among couples and families and so forth are posted daily for the public to see.

I'm a very private and guarded person, so to me, it's a bit disrespectful.

Luckily for me, I graduated High School before the social network craze took over because my High School was way too bantam for a Myspace or Facebook or Twitter. Everybody at school had a nickname and there were virtually no clicks.

Have you always been anti-social? Or did something make you anti-social?

Do you purposely burn bridges every now and then?

Since the day I was born, I think. My mother once commented that my father was a silent serious figure so perhaps I take after him.

I don't assume my sociopathic behavior was created but if it was, I speculate it was the end result of bullying.

Yes, it's something I do often and intentionally. Each time an individual or group proceeds to get too close, I sever ties from top to bottom.

Closed. Thanks to all who participated! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back