with....

Schlosser85!

Part 1 - Your "real" life
Where do you currently live?
Age?
Height?
Hair color?
Eye Color?
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus)
Lefty or Righty?
Do you have any siblings?
What is your current avatar and why?
How many posts do you have right now?
Post a picture of your handwriting:

What is your job?
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus)
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song?
what's your lucky number?
any superstitions?
What kind of cell phone do you have?
What's your default ringtone?
What is the last movie you saw in theatres?

Part 2 Your Hype Life
Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why?
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner?
What will you sing?
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life?
have you ever posted commando?
What brought you to the Hype?
What keeps you here?
Link us to a thread you enjoy:
you're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend?
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy?
Which two Mods?
Hype Crush?
Hype Nemesis?
What is your favorite Smiley?
Least favorite?
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve?
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment?

The Official 15 Minutes Sign Up Page: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=350867

It's kind of ironic that I get to start your thread... :funny:

How much does gasoline cost per gallon in your area?

What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know?

Is there another word for synonym?

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers?

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation?

How young can you die of old age?

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb?

Is it still real to you?

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines?

What do batteries run on?

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages?

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them?

What is your least favorite word?

What turns you on?

What turns you off?

What sound do you love?

What sound do you hate?

What is your favorite curse word?

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?

What profession would you not like to do?

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?

Are there any questions?

What women could make you straight, even for just one time lol?
What is your favorite Video game of all time?
Ever watch wrestling?

Do you believe that you will see full marriage equality legalized across the United States in your lifetime? Why or why not?

Where were you born? York, South Carolina
Where do you currently live? Niles, Ohio
Age? 26
Height? 5'9 1/2
Hair color? dark brown
Eye Color? blue
Do you have any tattoos or piercings? If so what and where? (Pics a plus) Nope, sorry
Lefty or Righty? Righty
Do you have any siblings? "only berry on my family TREEEEEE!!!"
What is your current avatar and why? Heath Ledger as The Joker...basically because he was one of the most awesome comic book movie villains ever, and I had Elijah Wood as Kevin from Sin City for a long time and thought it was time to switch things up
How many posts do you have right now? 5,588 and counting :cwink:
Post a picture of your handwriting: http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm70/Schlosser85/110609_001.jpg

What is your job? utilities associate at K-Mart. meaning=cart collector. occasional cashier, occasionally cover electronics.
Do you have a car? What kind? (Pics a plus) 1999 Jeep Cherokee. Alas, I have no pic, and it's night out right now :cwink:
If you were a pro athlete, what would be your intro song? I will survive, I will survive, as long as I know how to love I know I will survive...
what's your lucky number? 6
any superstitions? eh I try to avoid black cats crossing my path and walking under ladders
What kind of cell phone do you have? AT&T tracfone
What's your default ringtone? just the ring it came with
What is the last movie you saw in theatres? X-Men: First Class (twice so far)

Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why? Marx, Bamf, Speedball, JP, spideyboy, LightningStrykez
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner? JP
What will you sing? "Don't Stop Believing"
Have you ever met anyone from the Hype in real life? Unfortunately no, although I am Facebook friends with Marx, LightningStrykez, JP, JustABill, speedball, and spideyboy, and have talked to Marx and LS on AIM
have you ever posted commando? Yep. I'm one of those people who will just have to check up on the Hype after being away for that 15-20 minute shower, and be too lazy to dress first
What brought you to the Hype? I started on Batman-on-film trying to find out all I could about the Batman Begins sequel, then heard a lot of talk about the Hype
What keeps you here? the community and political forums
Link us to a thread you enjoy: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=355505
you're going on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, which member of the Hype would be your Phone-A-Friend? Original Bamfer
Which two Hype Members would you like to compete against in Jepoardy? Marx and Norman
Which two Mods? Marx and Kelly
Hype Crush? Marx and I have had our certain level of mutual attraction *flutters eyelashes coquettishly*
Hype Nemesis? Billy and I went round and round a few times in the Glee thread, but I don't know if I'd call him my Hype nemesis. We're kind of frenemies.
What is your favorite Smiley? :word:
Least favorite? :lmao: Some like to do it as a response to others' posts, and I find it rude and condescending.
Take the opportunity now to clear up one misconception about you. I don't like drama. In fact, it's always been very upsetting to me.
What is your Hype Pet Peeve? When I'm browsing a picture thread, and someone posts a pic, then the next 10 people quote it, so the entire page is one pic over and over again.
What SHH event (that you not necessarily had to be a part in) has given you the most enjoyment? The Hype competitions.

Have you ever been in a fight?

If yes, how did you do in said fight?

Whats the weirdest request you've ever gotten during sex?

Are you friends with any famous people? (quasi-famous counts)

If you could sleep with one person on the hype, who would it be?

If you could go see a movie with one person on the hype, who would it be?

What movie did you go see?

Who is your all time favorite fictional character?

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would your last day be like?

W
hat happens if you get scared half to death twice? Maybe you get a discount. :awesome:

If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer? If a mime gets shot and no one sees it, does it make a sound?

If a word in the dictionary were mispelled, how would we know? You've stumbled upon one of the greatest cover-ups in human history.

Is there another word for synonym? Aneurim.

Can vegetarians eat animal crackers? Only those in transition. It's like a nicotine patch.

Do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections? Well we wouldn't want him getting an infection...

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny? No. They don't mess with clowns because clowns are scarier than cannibals.

If a man is standing in the middle of the forest speaking and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong? I'll just quote my mom when my dad asked this very question..."Yes."

If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself, is it considered a hostage situation? Even stickier...If he has more than two, is the other a witness or an accomplice?

How young can you die of old age? You're only as old as you feel.

If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back? Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.

How many people does it take to change a searchlight bulb? Three. One to buy the bulb at K-Mart. One to slip him his employee discount card. One to show them how to screw in a bulb. disclaimer: the above is not at all based upon myself and my roommates

Is it still real to you? Was it ever....truly real?

Post 5 songs/singles you want us to listen.

iLikeTrains- "Sea of Regrets", Glee- "I Feel Pretty/Unpretty", Glee- "Umbrella/Singing in the Rain", Trent Reznor- "Immigrant Song", X-Men: First Class- "Sub Lift"

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked? He is thrown out the door naked, exposed for ridicule.

Why do they put Braille on the drive-through bank machines? I wonder this very thing every time I use an ATM.

What do batteries run on? Inside a battery is a tiny alien running on a treadmill. His running generates the energy of the battery.

If a parsley farmer is sued, can they garnish his wages? Sure can.

Do you have any infractions? If so, do you care to tell us how you got them? I have gotten 5 infractions during my time here. One was for using the "leave a message for a Hypester" thread to "cowardly flame others", as a mod put it, two for "flaming", one for "trolling", and one for inappropriate language.

What is your least favorite word? "Normal". It's subjective and meaningless.

What turns you on? Green or blue eyes, a slim swimmer's build, tight muscles.

What turns you off? long hair, a mustache, facial hair, excessive body hair, bulging muscles

What sound do you love? my music

What sound do you hate? crying children

What is your favorite curse word? the big B

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? history teacher

What profession would you not like to do? manual labor

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? "well-done my son"

Are there any questions? Why ask questions to which you already know the answers?

What women could make you straight, even for just one time lol? Natalie Portman at times....Gwyneth Paltrow on Glee...Milla Jovovich in Resident Evil....and, don't you judge me, but Neytiri in Avatar. I find her totally captivating.
What is your favorite Video game of all time? Not a gamer.
Ever watch wrestling? No. Although, given its campy homoeroticism, perhaps it's something I should rethink.

Do you believe that you will see full marriage equality legalized across the United States in your lifetime? Why or why not?

Yes I do. Marriage equality has made long strides just in the past few years. When you think that two decades ago, homosexuality was officially considered a mental illness and just one decade ago gay marriage was barely legal anywhere in the US, we're moving fast for a civil rights movement. A majority of Americans now supports marriage equality.

What was your favorite TV show (or Radio show depending on how old you are) when you were a child?

What is the best pizza you ever had? (include location and toppings)

Where is THE best place for coffee that you have had?

Have you ever had Tim Horton's? Have you ever rolled-up-the-rim?

What place in the world, that you have never went, would you like to go visit? Why?

Have you ever been to the "Happiest Place on Earth"? When and favorite thing to do and ride?

Where were you during 9/11?

What was your first computer?

First cell phone?

What is your current cell phone?

If you could have sex with any living or dead person, who would it be?

If they are dead....ewwww. Would you take them out on a date first or would it be wham-bam thank you mam?

Which superhero (villain) would you like be for a day?

Rogue, Jean Grey and Emma Frost. Who you kill, marry, and screw?

Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near?

You got $1 million dollars that you need to blow within 24 hours, and you can not end up with anything of value at the end of the 24 hours (car, house, toys, etc). What do you do with it?

What would you do if you had the only copy of a sex tape between Emma Watson and John C Reilly?

Your life is made into a movie: What kind of movie will it be? Who would star in it? What would be the title?

So what's up with the name?

You are sent to prison for a stupid crime. But damn those Ho Hos were good! How do you keep alive, despite the overwhelming feeling you are in trouble?

What will be your last meal?

Which movie this year are you most looking forward to seeing?

Which fad do you think was the worst?

Which fad do you hate to admit that you did?

You are stuck on a deserted island, you may choose one of each of the following items to enjoy until you die:

one person to be with
one drink (the island has fresh water)
one meal
one DVD (you have a solar powered portable DVD player that can also play CD's)
one CD
one board game
one luxury item
* However none of which that would actually help you get off the island.

If you could be any animal which one would you be and why?

What is in your fridge right now?

If I was going to hire you, what qualifications do you have that would make you an ideal employee?

Why should I fire you once I hire you?

Have you ever been in a fight? Nope.

If yes, how did you do in said fight? See above answer.

Whats the weirdest request you've ever gotten during sex? "Turn the volume down"

Are you friends with any famous people? (quasi-famous counts) I've communicated online with Dominic Monaghan a few times.

If you could sleep with one person on the hype, who would it be? .....Marx

If you could go see a movie with one person on the hype, who would it be? Marx

What movie did you go see? Um I would have loved to have seen Avatar or X-Men: First Class with him

Who is your all time favorite fictional character? Tough one...Batman is my favorite superhero, and I think overall Magneto is a favorite supervillain

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would your last day be like? I would like to say something about living to the fullest, etc., doing things I was always afraid to do, but honestly I would probably spent it terrified in my room counting down the minutes.

What was your favorite TV show (or Radio show depending on how old you are) when you were a child? Probably Power Rangers

What is the best pizza you ever had? (include location and toppings) Pizza Hut personal pan supreme, Elm Road Warren OH, cheese, pepperoni, peppers, onion, sausage, mushrooms

Where is THE best place for coffee that you have had? I don't drink coffee

Have you ever had Tim Horton's? Have you ever rolled-up-the-rim? I don't know what that means

What place in the world, that you have never went, would you like to go visit? Why? Germany. I'm a Germanophile.

Have you ever been to the "Happiest Place on Earth"? When and favorite thing to do and ride? Nope.

Where were you during 9/11? In 3rd period high school history class. The Principal announced over the PA system that there had been a terrorist attack in NYC. History teacher tried to turn on the TV but couldn't get it to work. Next class was art, where the TVs were on and we were all just staring at the footage thinking it looked like a scene out of Independence Day.

What was your first computer? HP Pavilion PC

First cell phone? Motorola tracfone

What is your current cell phone? AT&T tracfone

If you could have sex with any living or dead person, who would it be? um...this may sound unambitious....but my roommate Robbie (again)

If they are dead....ewwww. Would you take them out on a date first or would it be wham-bam thank you mam? wham bam

Which superhero (villain) would you like be for a day? Magneto

Rogue, Jean Grey and Emma Frost. Who you kill, marry, and screw? Marry Rogue, screw Jean, kill Emma

Why do birds suddenly appear when you are near? Because birds eat fruit

You got $1 million dollars that you need to blow within 24 hours, and you can not end up with anything of value at the end of the 24 hours (car, house, toys, etc). What do you do with it? Um buy an everlasting supply of food and a bunch of music

What would you do if you had the only copy of a sex tape between Emma Watson and John C Reilly? Burn it. The fate of mankind is at stake.

Your life is made into a movie: What kind of movie will it be? Who would star in it? What would be the title? A quirky Juno-style comedy/drama. Starring either Elijah Wood or Tobey Maguire. Title...Slow Days.

So what's up with the name? I have slow days. Plus it sounds vague in that "you have to watch the movie to know what it's about" way.

You are sent to prison for a stupid crime. But damn those Ho Hos were good! How do you keep alive, despite the overwhelming feeling you are in trouble? As long as I know how to love I know I will survive.

What will be your last meal? Chicken & Stuffing.

Which movie this year are you most looking forward to seeing? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2

Which fad do you think was the worst? bellbottoms...seriously, wth

Which fad do you hate to admit that you did? croc's

You are stuck on a deserted island, you may choose one of each of the following items to enjoy until you die:

one person to be with Dustin
one drink (the island has fresh water) mountain dew
one meal pizza
one DVD (you have a solar powered portable DVD player that can also play CD's) Avatar
one CD my own mixed CD
one board game Monopoly
one luxury item a house
* However none of which that would actually help you get off the island.

If you could be any animal which one would you be and why? I would be a wolf, because they are fast, powerful, and beautiful.

What is in your fridge right now? rice pudding, fat free skim milk, Vitamin D milk, root beer, a few microwave dinners, ice, Sunny D, an apple, salad, various condiments, etc. etc.

If I was going to hire you, what qualifications do you have that would make you an ideal employee? I have approximately three years of customer service experience, over two years of cashier experience, I call off on rare occasions, I always work my scheduled shift, I let you shuffle me all over the store without complaint, I have experience with front register, electronics department, kitchen, stocking, receiving, utilities, health & beauty, and garden shop. I am polite to customers and don't give anyone any trouble. I stand by my opinion that I do my job without complaint.

Why should I fire you once I hire you? I stretch out my breaks longer than I'm supposed to. I let my friends use my employee discount card. If I found something better I would drop you and in the past I have given no prior notice whatsoever. I rarely am willing to come in on days off or work longer than scheduled, and I'm usually lying when I tell you I can't because I'm going out of town/helping my handicapped neighbor move (which was based on a true story but one that had already happened)/giving my roommate a ride to work/taking my roommate to get his car fixed/taking care of my sick grandmother.

Last edited:
Do you have a workout routine?

What is your least favorite type of music?

If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Congrats, you've been cast on MTV's the Real World! Which 6 Hype members would you pick to live in a house with you? Why? Marx, Bamf, Speedball, JP, spideyboy, LightningStrykez
Who is your Hype drunken duet partner? JP

awww *feels special!*

Do you have a workout routine? Only time I "work out" is when my cousin/roommate gets me to come along on his jog around the block and I almost keel over on the way back.

What is your least favorite type of music? Country

If you could meet one person, living or dead, who would it be? Truman Capote, just for **** and giggles

im the same way... though..... i gotta admit i've liked some female country singers.. but only when the songs are more "pop-y"

If you could sleep with one person on the hype, who would it be? .....Marx

If you could go see a movie with one person on the hype, who would it be? Marx

What movie did you go see? Um I would have loved to have seen Avatar or X-Men: First Class with him.

:hrt:

Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
How old are you?
What do you eat in the cinema?
Are you one of those annoying people that talk during the movie?
Ever seen the film 'The fly' by David Cronenberg, good aint it?
How old were you when you lost your virginity?
whats your favorite flavour crisp (potato chip)?
look, you got a time machine, where you going to?
Favorite bond?
Favorite Character from the UK BBC soap 'Eastenders'? (you may need to google and pick a character at random, i wont accept 'never seen it')
You open your mail and there's a invite to a sex orgy, are you going? go on it could be fun.
Favorite part of a woman/man, depending on your sexuality.
Ever had a paranormal experience (or thought you've seen a UFO)?
You get home and there's a celebrity of your choice in your bed, who is it?
Would you stop if it was hammer time?
Favorite Batman?
Favorite film ever?
Most overrated film ever?
you wake up, big juicy spot on your face, you gonna pop it or leave it?
Tina Turner, claims she's simply the best, better than all the rest better than anyone, anyone you ever met, do you agree?
Last person you saw naked?
Those peanuts at the bar, do you eat them?
The happiest moment in your life so far?
Whats for dinner in your house today?
Favorite thing to drink?
Ever thought you might be gay?
Favorite item of pick n' mix?
Favorite Ghostbuster?
Favorite Star Wars Character?
What one film should they never, EVER remake?
What one film should they get re making as soon as possible?
What actor do you think you most resemble?
What film have you seen more than any other?
Best smell in the world?
Most horrible smell in the world?
Ever walked in on someone having sex, if so who was it and has anyone walked in on you?
Would you stop, collaborate and listen if ice was back with his brand new invention?
Do you like pina colada?
What about getting caught in the rain?
Any idea what color postman pat's cat is?
Favorite superhero?
Favorite Superhero movie?
Last time you hit someone (with the intention of hurting them)?
How many men women have you slept with?
Do you see the glass half full or half empty?
What was the last lie you told?
A genie gives you 3 wishes (you cannot ask for more genies or more wishes) what are they?
Tell us something about yourself that may shock us?
You know those women with hairy chins, why don't they shave it?
How often do you work out?
Are you a good dancer?

Are you happy with where you are in life right now? Why or why not?

When you look at Marx's avy do you feel he is pointing at you?

Do you think adults should have adult swing-sets and see-saws?

Do you act old for your age or young?

Name one thing that keeps you going when you are down?

Who's your daddy, and what does he do? His name is Gary, and he works unloading the trucks for Dillard's department store.
How old are you? 26
What do you eat in the cinema? Usually nothing, unless I'm sharing popcorn with a friend
Are you one of those annoying people that talk during the movie? No, that's one of my big pet peeves
Ever seen the film 'The fly' by David Cronenberg, good aint it? Yea, it is. The end always sticks with me. :csad:
How old were you when you lost your virginity? 21
whats your favorite flavour crisp (potato chip)? I don't like potato chips
look, you got a time machine, where you going to? Probably ancient Rome
Favorite bond? Pierce Brosnan
Favorite Character from the UK BBC soap 'Eastenders'? (you may need to google and pick a character at random, i wont accept 'never seen it') (closes eyes and points) Billy Mitchell!
You open your mail and there's a invite to a sex orgy, are you going? go on it could be fun. Nope, I play one-on-one :cwink:
Favorite part of a woman/man, depending on your sexuality. eyes and smile
Ever had a paranormal experience (or thought you've seen a UFO)? I have felt like there is a presence in the back corner of my parents' basement. I just get that feeling like I'm being watched, and I also sometimes felt in my bedroom, which coincidentally (?) is directly above the part of the basement where I felt it.
You get home and there's a celebrity of your choice in your bed, who is it? I wouldn't kick Jake Gyllenhaal out.
Would you stop if it was hammer time? Nope.
Favorite Batman? Christian Bale
Favorite film ever? The Lord of the Rings
Most overrated film ever? Titanic
you wake up, big juicy spot on your face, you gonna pop it or leave it? pop it
Tina Turner, claims she's simply the best, better than all the rest better than anyone, anyone you ever met, do you agree? Nope.
Last person you saw naked? Robbie
Those peanuts at the bar, do you eat them? I don't like peanuts
The happiest moment in your life so far? Um probably moving out on my own for the first time
Whats for dinner in your house today? salisbury steak, corn, and mashed potatoes
Favorite thing to drink? Orange Crush soda
Ever thought you might be gay? I am gay
Favorite item of pick n' mix? I don't know what that is
Favorite Ghostbuster? Never watched it
Favorite Star Wars Character? Han Solo
What one film should they never, EVER remake? Jaws
What one film should they get re making as soon as possible? the Clash of the Titans remake was a wasted opportunity
What actor do you think you most resemble? Elijah Wood
What film have you seen more than any other? probably either Avatar or The Dark Knight
Best smell in the world? French Vanilla candle
Most horrible smell in the world? rotten garbage
Ever walked in on someone having sex, if so who was it and has anyone walked in on you? No and no
Would you stop, collaborate and listen if ice was back with his brand new invention? no
Do you like pina colada? no
What about getting caught in the rain? no
Any idea what color postman pat's cat is? nope
Favorite superhero? Batman
Favorite Superhero movie? The Dark Knight
Last time you hit someone (with the intention of hurting them)? Never hit anyone
How many men women have you slept with? 2 and fooled around with a 3rd
Do you see the glass half full or half empty? it depends on my mood
What was the last lie you told? I lied about giving my roommate a ride to get out of staying over at work
A genie gives you 3 wishes (you cannot ask for more genies or more wishes) what are they? to be a history teacher, to be able to stay in my apartment, and for a relationship
Tell us something about yourself that may shock us? sometimes I wonder what human flesh tastes like
You know those women with hairy chins, why don't they shave it? I'm not sure
How often do you work out? only when my cousin/roommate gets me to go with him on his jogs around the block
Are you a good dancer? no

Are you happy with where you are in life right now? Why or why not? I am happy to be living out of my parents' house for the first time, and to have become much closer with people who are true friends to me and don't use me at their convenience. But I am struggling to pay bills and I need a better job, I have no idea when or how I'm going back to school, and I don't have a boyfriend and haven't for three years.

When you look at Marx's avy do you feel he is pointing at you? (secret) He is pointing at me :cwink:

Do you think adults should have adult swing-sets and see-saws? If they want to, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Do you act old for your age or young? I think both in some ways. I'm told I act like a grouchy old man half the time, but in other ways I'm very inexperienced at life. I'm the oldest of my roommates but I'm also the only one who's never lived away from home before, and I just recently did my own laundry by myself for the first time.

Name one thing that keeps you going when you are down? My roommates, and knowing they care about me.

First off. We aren't frenemies. Just friends. I enjoy your posts and point of view, even if we disagree in the past or from time to time.

Second:

If you could pick five celebrities you think don't deserve their career and you could erase them, who would they be?

Second, out of all the comic book characters that have not seen an on screen movie adaptation, who would you pick to have one?

Butter or Butter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"