• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

15 Minutes 15 Minutes with Spider-Aziz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate theaters
The movie view was alright

Do you actually hate the buildings called theatres, or do you just not like sitting amongst a lot of people? Because if it's just the people, then go early in the morning during the week, first showing, when everybody is at work, you will only get a couple of people in then, and you can pretend you are sitting at home.
That's what i used to do back in the days when i felt real self concious going to theatres and didn't like sitting trapped in the middle of a crowd of people.

haven't been to the cinema since 2002...get that sorted out , haha, so you missed the big punch up at the end of Spider-man 3 on the big screen? and that is your fav of the trilogy, that is scandalous, that was awesome on the big screen, you need to see that at the cinema someday, somehow.

Do you actually hate the buildings called theatres, or do you just not like sitting amongst a lot of people? Because if it's just the people, then go early in the morning during the week, first showing, when everybody is at work, you will only get a couple of people in then, and you can pretend you are sitting at home.
Air conditioners are always set too low a degree
I never went to theaters at night or on holidays when it's crowded here, I used to go on day or afternoon when the theater used to be half empty
haven't been to the cinema since 2002...get that sorted out , haha, so you missed the big punch up at the end of Spider-man 3 on the big screen? and that is your fav of the trilogy, that is scandalous, that was awesome on the big screen, you need to see that at the cinema someday, somehow.
Problem is I hated that movie first time I saw it
That reminds me of one guy who said in the theater he went to and watched that movie some guy shouted "F*** that ending" and all applauded to the guy who shouted, I wanted to experience that

Closed. Thanks to all who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"