The Amazing Spider-Man 15 things you (probably) didn't know about the amazing spider-man

Michael Papajohn, the carjacker from Spider-Man (2002), appears as Dr. Ratha’s driver Alfred.

801b4ff6b60d9e4481fc1b29e0be1c7b_650x.jpg
Awesome, I knew he was in there somewhere. I could just never spot him.

Kind of sad that this Spider-Man film will be the forgotten film of the franchise. TASM2 will at least be remembered as the franchise killer.
:csad:

It really does feel like the George Lazenby or Timothy Dalton films of the Spider-Man franchise. I think these films will always have a 'following' of sorts and be appreciated by its fans, but it will probably be overshadowed by the Raimi films and the MCU Spider-Man franchise that is coming out.

It really does feel like the George Lazenby or Timothy Dalton films of the Spider-Man franchise. I think these films will always have a 'following' of sorts and be appreciated by its fans, but it will probably be overshadowed by the Raimi films and the MCU Spider-Man franchise that is coming out.
Ughhhh, Timothy Dalton is my favorite Bond too. Just my luck, lol, I should have seen this coming. -___-

I always liked the Timothy Dalton movies. They were really refreshing after all of those Roger Moore Bond films.

I think Dalton Bonds were more successful than ASM 2 lol.

so what's the history with Dalton? do people love him or hate him?

He is just like me in that he is one of the few people that loved asm2 and doesn't understand the hate at all. He is respectfully to people why?

He is just like me in that he is one of the few people that loved asm2 and doesn't understand the hate at all. He is respectfully to people why?
He meant Timothy Dalton as James Bond, not our friendly neighborhood Danltonio.

Kind of sad that this Spider-Man film will be the forgotten film of the franchise. TASM2 will at least be remembered as the franchise killer.

Yeah,

Spiderman 1 - Will be remembered as the classic that brought Spidey on screen

Spiderman 2 - Will be remembered as the best Spiderman movie(Unless Marvel makes a film that tops it)

Spiderman 3 - Will be remembered as the biggest disappointment (Remember, this one had high expectations)

The Amazing Spiderman 2 - The franchise killer alas Batman and Robin

The Amazing Spiderman - That one reboot no one wanted, and nobody seems to remember what happened in it, nor cares enough to rewatch it.

We're still talking about it now, as it still sorta relevant, but once Marvel's Spiderman trilogy completes, the Amazing Spiderman 1 will be utterly forgotten.

Yeah,

Spiderman 2 - Will be remembered as the best Spiderman movie(Unless Marvel makes a film that tops it)

Spiderman 3 - Will be remembered as the biggest disappointment (Remember, this one had high expectations)

The Amazing Spiderman - That one reboot no one wanted, and nobody seems to remember what happened in it, nor cares enough to rewatch it.

icon14.gif

:loco:

Yeah,

Hear hear :up:

Neither film will be forgotten and TASM2 won't be discussed in the same terms as B&R. Sony lost a cohesive vision before SM3, but Spidey was popular enough to endure a lead actor and continuity change. That's a testament to Spider-man's widespread appeal.

With 5 solo films to the character's credit, Spider-man is now in rare company. He's also now on his 8th animated series, which is also astounding. The argument could be made that Spider-man is more popular than ever. Even though he has moments for which each fan doesn't care, his continued appearances in various forms are a good phenomenon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"