The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man - Tie it in with the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

So we got this news today about the motorcycle, but that was debunked.

http://io9.com/stark-industries-motorcycle-spotted-on-the-amazing-spid-483774887

But how about this?
Oscorp Tower appears in this piece of promotional material for the Lego Iron Man 3 kits.

395624_3026217631671_428563122_n.jpg

524840_3026219071707_1276558055_n.jpg

That's undoubtedly the Oscorp Tower.

seems to be alot of oscorp easter eggs in anything iron man related but the iron man 3 film it self contained no references so who knows whats going on

Last edited:
So we got this news today about the motorcycle, but that was debunked.

http://io9.com/stark-industries-motorcycle-spotted-on-the-amazing-spid-483774887

But how about this?
Oscorp Tower appears in this piece of promotional material for the Lego Iron Man 3 kits.

395624_3026217631671_428563122_n.jpg

524840_3026219071707_1276558055_n.jpg
That's undoubtedly the Oscorp Tower.

That's not Oscorp tower. That's not even New York. It's a generic city background with a building that kinda resembles Oscorp tower.

As much as I want Spidey in the MCU, even I can admit that's reaching.

Its an exact copy of Oscorp tower

Don't know whether its intentional or not

Spider-Man_craneshot.jpg

Meh, I guess they don't look that much alike, but still similar.

I wouldn't say undoubtedly Oscorp. But it definitely could be interpreted that way.

But yeah, lots of tiny hints in the IM3 merch. Like the Oscorp logo in the IM3 mobile game. Crazy.

It looks like Oscorp Tower. But then again LEGO has the rights for for the entire Marvel brand so they can do it if they want.

Notice hints that TASM is in the MCU are coming only from merchandise, which is owned by Disney/Marvel.

I think something found in a tie-in comic puts The Avengers in Spring of 2011 and IM3 in December of 2011.

So, if Peter gets his powers Fall of 2012. I suppose that explains why he wasn't there to help...

I think something found in a tie-in comic puts The Avengers in Spring of 2011 and IM3 in December of 2011.

So, if Peter gets his powers Fall of 2012. I suppose that explains why he wasn't there to help...

I'm pretty sure Avengers takes place in Spring 2012, but either way, it can be explained he didn't get his powers yet.

Also, all of the cranes in ASM would be explained.

I'm pretty sure Avengers takes place in Spring 2012, but either way, it can be explained he didn't get his powers yet.

Also, all of the cranes in ASM would be explained.

I'm pretty sure something found in a tie-in comic puts it in spring 2011.

I think it was Black Widow Strikes. I haven't read through all of it, but that's what I heard.

Here's the link for the new abc tv series Marvel's Agents of Shield. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WZV3GVIoq8Q
Which got me thinking what if got The Amazing Spiderman tie in with the MCU through the series instead of the movies.
And another idead if this show is successful do you think it would be great that after TASM 3 instead of movie sequels make a tv show
I could see them throwing Spider-Man a reference in the show, but I doubt Spidey will actually feature, or even appear in the show.
Spidey never really cameos in other Marvel shows and movies, though Spidey shows usually have quite a few cameos and guest stars from other Marvel series. Pretty much the only Spider-Man games that don't contain another superhero are the movie games.

Lol, so Marvel can't use Spidey on film, since they don't have the film rights, but maybe on tv?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"