The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Q/A Session

RealIrOnMaN

Shellhead
Reaction score
Dear ladies & gents, soon I'll be meeting the cast of The Amazing Spider-Man on the behalf of Sony

71037945.png

* Emma Stone
* Andrew Garfield
* Marc Webb
* Avi Arad.

Since you're all great Spidey fans. I've got something to offer: if you've got any great, interesting, wise & exciting questions:

PM THEM DIRECTLY TO ME (Don't post them here)

* The answers to the most interesting questions will be published around July 27. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

A little update: the last day you can submit your questions is July 18. Thanks.

Somebody should ask him about the costume. I'm too lazy lol

I hope the OP will post the answers to all the questions asked. :)

Can we post our questions here anyway? Just to get some discussions of our own going? Mine were:

Andrew: What was your approach to getting into character? Did it come down to studying the comics, watching Tobey's interpretation or something entirely different?

Andrew: How much stunt work did you end up doing in the film?

Marc: Do you plan on approaching this film more realistically and grounded than the previous three Spider-Man films? IE: Nolan's Batman vs. Burton's?

Emma: How much knowledge did you have on Gwen's character prior to being cast and how easy or difficult was it to catch up and become her?

Avi: What excites you most about this new cast and crew and what they're going to do with such a beloved set of characters?

By the way with my question to Marc, I am in no way comparing Raimi's films to Tim Burton's. Just in the sense that one is more goofy and the other is not.

My only question was to Emma and I asked if she would go out on a date with me.

Hi, guys.

Yeah, I'm back from SDCC & I have some really bad news. Looks like Sony wasn't very kind on a foreign press (but USA press guys weren't having that kind of trouble) & I've got left with no access to ASM cast. And that was very, very heartbreaking for me, as a long time Spidey fan, because I've had it all: all our questions, all time on this planet to meet with them & discuss all Spider-Man-related things possible. And now I feel, that they've had some kind of discrimination or something. Not cool!

Sure, I did attend the SDCC panel of the movie & man, was it EPIC! But, as I prefer to call em, my battle scars from not having a chance to attend the press conference, roundtables & red carpet interviews made me very sad & angry.

Sorry, if I let all of you guys down. It wasn't supposed to be that way, because I've had it all booked & ready to shoot. Now, I have no idea, when I'll be able to meet with all the cast at once & that's something, that I'll regret for a long time coming.

That's really too bad RIM. So stupid that they left you (and other foreign press) out in the cold like that. Knowing this community, we would have had some great questions.

Don't sweat it too much though! I'm sure more and better opportunities will arise for you!

That's really too bad RIM. So stupid that they left you (and other foreign press) out in the cold like that. Knowing this community, we would have had some great questions.

Don't sweat it too much though! I'm sure more and better opportunities will arise for you!
Thanks, man. I hope so too(

It's okay, RIM. I completely understand and you always come out on top for us.

It's all good, we still got some good stuff out of the panel. :)

Thanks for trying though.

It's ok RIM. Thanks for trying to do this for us. We appreciate it!

No problem man.

You should just leak footage to get back at them:cwink:

How will Emma ever go out with me now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"