15 year old commits suicide after pictures of her sexual assault appear online

:csad: Tragic. Sad. I honestly dont have words for this. My heart goes out to the family and friends of this young woman. I cant even begin to imagine how losing someone under these circumstances feels. And those who assaulted her and then not happy with just that, go to take pictures and share it? Sickens me :cmad:

I'm so sorry Spider-Who. :csad: Did they ever find out who did it? It won't bring her back, but at least you'd know they couldn't do it to someone else. :csad:

This happened very close to where I went to high school. It's a disgustingly wealthy area, so you know these kids don't have rough lives. They're just scumbags, with parents who are probably rich enough to buy them out of whatever trouble they get into. (My sister knew a kid who got a house when he got into college, no lie. And houses there cost more than $1 million.) Except now they can't, and shouldn't.

You don't even have to know any specific rules about how NOT to rape someone. My fiance was no darling angel when he was a kid (stayed out past curfew, drank at parties when he was underage), but he respects people. He respects women. He treats everybody the way he'd like to be treated. How is that so difficult to get through to these kids' heads?!

There's seriously not enough tables around for me to flip right now. :cmad:

What goddamn horrible people. Even when everything is said and done, they get live some sort of life, and I doubt they really feel bad for what they've done. I wish some sort of help could have been extended to the girl so that suicide wasn't the only way out.

Last edited:
That's ridiculous that a story like this and one identical to it in Canada came out a few days ago. I wish nothing but evil things all these effin kids who feel they can do whatever the hell they want. Seriously what's wrong with kids today

One time when I was in high school, a few guys at a party attempted to rape a girl, she came out of the room and told us what happened. Did we make fun of her? No we were normal human beings went and beat the **** out of the 3 lowlifes then called the cops.

I wish I had Ghost Rider's Penance Stare power and stare down these type of scum,Can't believe people and especially kids can be so f'n low like this!!

ok what was a 15 year old doing at a party for 1 and 2 what was she doing to be passed out

That's ridiculous that a story like this and one identical to it in Canada came out a few days ago. I wish nothing but evil things all these effin kids who feel they can do whatever the hell they want. Seriously what's wrong with kids today?

One time when I was in high school, a few guys at a party attempted to rape a girl, she came out of the room and told us what happened. Did we make fun of her? No we were normal human beings went and beat the **** out of the 3 lowlifes then called the cops.

you know what the problem is?...

too many of them today feel they're ENTITLED and EXPECT to be treated as such...

and the root of the problem is their asskiss parents who bend over backwards to give them almost ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that their spoiled asses require and desire...

and if their kids are found to be in the wrong at times, they'll usually turn a blind eye to it all because their heads are buried too far up their asses to realize and accept that there's even a problem... and there are some so-called parents that actually DEFEND the little ****s, even when they KNOW that they're in the wrong, actually telling the offended parties to mind their own business and THEY'LL raise their kids the way THEY see fit...

hence, their little bastards don't and won't give a ****... ****ing IDIOTS, the whole lot of 'em... not in every and all cases, but there ARE some that are out there... sad to say, sometimes the parents are JUST as bad as their brats or even WORSE...

no one seems or WANTS to take responsibility... and with every generation it just seems to get even worse, sad to say...

what a shameful state of affairs...

ok what was a 15 year old doing at a party for 1 and 2 what was she doing to be passed out
I don't think there is anything wrong with going to a parties at 15 as long as most the people there are around same age.

There was a party almost every week when I was at school and there was drinking at the parties even the ones with adult supervision (although the adults made sure no one drank too much). It was very rare that people got pass out drunk and I never heard of anyone getting sexually assulted.

The passing out is bad though.

So she was passed out at the party and...? You make mistakes when you're 15. We've all done stupid things. But nobody deserves what happened to her. She didn't have to pay for it in this way. Social media is actually pulling us further and further apart with this kind of crap going on.

Parents need to stop being their kids friends and start becoming enforcers again. My mom is a foot shorter than I was in high school but if she said no, it was no. I'm sick and tired of reading these stories about kids thinking they are above the law and being so disgustingly brazen about committing these terrible crimes. And where are the parents? Crying in a courtroom about how good their little boy is. He might have been, if you actually gave a ****. The fact that this is the news 3 times in such a short period is unacceptable. It just makes you think about how often this happens and doesn't get national coverage. I don't even want to think about that. Enough of this rape culture where "She was looking for it" or "She wanted to...before she passed out." We need to start teaching kids common ****ing decency and sense. You see a girl passed out? You call 911 and make sure she's ok. If her hating you for the rest of your life is the price to pay, it's a price well worth paying. I'm so tired of this ****.

I absolutely agree, DP, T-Crack. One can be an enforcer and still be emotionally vested in their children. It isn't as if acting as an enforcer robs the parent of their humanity or ability to speak/relate/have good times with their children.

It's a sick world we live in and you can never be too careful. I don't condone her actions , but what happened to her is far worse than anything she did.

It's times like this that I wish vigilante justice could intervene. No politics, no trials. Just a good old fashioned lynching of these little ****s who would do that to someone. So many kids today just don't have morals. It sickens me.

Sometimes I wish there was a Punisher or an Equalizer.

The possibility of someone like that is becoming more and more possible with Kevlar and other bulletproof technologies that are available these days.

It's one thing to go to a party and get piss-drunk while underage and pass out. It's quite another to get gang-raped while unconscious and have them take pictures of it and pass it around the school. You think these guys would think it was so cool if it had been them? Or one of their guy friends?

I'm a "good girl" and I never did drank underage or went to parties, but I'm still angry. You know why? Because it shows that there ARE guys out there who think they are SO COOL for RAPING a girl when she is powerless. I am not safe just because I don't go to parties or clubs. Someday I'll interact with those guys too, and knowing that there are guys out there who WOULD take advantage of me if I was ever incapacitated is extremely frightening. She did not deserve what happened to her.

We need to find such boys and shame them. Tell them they are not men just because they "got some." A real man would wait for the "yes" (and get that "Yes!!!") not the "well, she didn't/couldn't say no...."

I absolutely agree, DP, T-Crack. One can be an enforcer and still be emotionally vested in their children. It isn't as if acting as an enforcer robs the parent of their humanity or ability to speak/relate/have good times with their children.

Indeed. My mom and dad whooped my ass when I was a kid. I got the belt, a lot. But I still considered my dad to be my best friend because while he would beat my ass, I could still talk to him and we could have a conversation.

It's one thing to go to a party and get piss-drunk while underage and pass out. It's quite another to get gang-raped while unconscious and have them take pictures of it and pass it around the school. You think these guys would think it was so cool if it had been them? Or one of their guy friends?

I'm a "good girl" and I never did drank underage or went to parties, but I'm still angry. You know why? Because it shows that there ARE guys out there who think they are SO COOL for RAPING a girl when she is powerless. I am not safe just because I don't go to parties or clubs. Someday I'll interact with those guys too, and knowing that there are guys out there who WOULD take advantage of me if I was ever incapacitated is extremely frightening. She did not deserve what happened to her.

We need to find such boys and shame them. Tell them they are not men just because they "got some." A real man would wait for the "yes" (and get that "Yes!!!") not the "well, she didn't/couldn't say no...."

The truth is, yes, she shouldn't have been drinking underage and especially to the point where she passed out but that's not even remotely close to being an excuse for raping an unconscious girl and documenting it. So when people ask "Ok but I have to ask, what was she doing there in the first place?" My immediate answer is, who gives a ****. It's irrelevant to the crime committed. Thats like getting hit by a car running a red light in a crosswalk and asking "Yeah but what was he doing crossing the street." I really feel for girls in this day and age. I see a lot of young girls at work that like to party and go out and I feel like an old geezer telling them "Hey, just be careful." I have two sisters and I can't even imagine the rage I that would inhabit my body if something like this happened to them. The ironic thing is, people go to house parties and probably think its safer than going to some club and these cases show there are sick ****s everywhere.

Indeed. My mom and dad whooped my ass when I was a kid. I got the belt, a lot. But I still considered my dad to be my best friend because while he would beat my ass, I could still talk to him and we could have a conversation.
Asian parent shaming works without the physical exertion. :o

I got told by my mom to get adopted by other parents when I complained I didn't get this-and-this privilege. My parents didn't give us everything we wanted. If I refused to eat my veggies, I got sent to the living room to starve that night. I actually don't remember if we got explicitly shamed (in that "you're dishonoring the family!" way), but it must be because it happened so early that I can't recall. :o But Asian shaming is quite well-known.

And we ended up very resourceful and living within our means and treating people kindly, because all that "unfair" stuff that you complain about as a kid, is really a way to learn to be grateful for what you have and to live in a world where you're NOT going to get everything you want.

Asian parent shaming works without the physical exertion. :o

I got told by my mom to get adopted by other parents when I complained I didn't get this-and-this privilege. My parents didn't give us everything we wanted. If I refused to eat my veggies, I got sent to the living room to starve that night. I actually don't remember if we got explicitly shamed (in that "you're dishonoring the family!" way), but it must be because it happened so early that I can't recall. :o But Asian shaming is quite well-known.

And we ended up very resourceful and living within our means and treating people kindly, because all that "unfair" stuff that you complain about as a kid, is really a way to learn to be grateful for what you have and to live in a world where you're NOT going to get everything you want.

Asian people are just more efficient.:oldrazz:

Asian people are just more efficient.:oldrazz:
It's certainly more cunning! My parents stopped disciplining us in high school, and we just kept getting those straight A's and not partying, even in college. :o (Well, I did try to party, but that was about the time I discovered I was an introvert and hated the taste of alcohol.) We must have been brainwashed good!

It's certainly more cunning! My parents stopped disciplining us in high school, and we just kept getting those straight A's and not partying, even in college. :o (Well, I did try to party, but that was about the time I discovered I was an introvert and hated the taste of alcohol.) We must have been brainwashed good!

Because you knew, that if you came back with a B, you would have brought dishonor to your family.:o

@DP: In respect to "what was she doing there?", I've come across similar statements on other sites. I've got a feeling I'm going to be banned or infracted over there for my stance on the matter. These are the same people who made a 15+ page thread having fits and arguments over Melissa DeTora and her accomplishment as one of the first females to make the Top 8 at a prestigious Magic: the Gathering tournament. I don't know why I'm still hanging out over there. :o

Note to self, have children, be a responsible parent, be aware of his/her activities, & educate them well.
This.

I've said for a long time that there's only one thing I really want in life, and that's a family. I really want to have kids, but only when the time is right. And I usually complain here about how I hate babysitting my niece and nephew and that's mainly because I think my brother and his wife are doing a horrible job. My niece is only 8 years old, and she's already wearing make-up and nail polish and short skirts, even though she's pretty much obese, which just goes to show that they don't know how to show restraint. I've come to learn that I should use the example of my brother and wife as what I should avoid doing when I have children.
Parents need to stop being their kids friends and start becoming enforcers again. My mom is a foot shorter than I was in high school but if she said no, it was no. I'm sick and tired of reading these stories about kids thinking they are above the law and being so disgustingly brazen about committing these terrible crimes. And where are the parents? Crying in a courtroom about how good their little boy is. He might have been, if you actually gave a ****. The fact that this is the news 3 times in such a short period is unacceptable. It just makes you think about how often this happens and doesn't get national coverage. I don't even want to think about that. Enough of this rape culture where "She was looking for it" or "She wanted to...before she passed out." We need to start teaching kids common ****ing decency and sense. You see a girl passed out? You call 911 and make sure she's ok. If her hating you for the rest of your life is the price to pay, it's a price well worth paying. I'm so tired of this ****.
I agree. To be honest, I have a bad relationship with my mom, but that's mostly been because she at 24, she still tries to be my enforcer. But every now and then I start to feel grateful for her being like that because she really did help me turn out better than most people I know, who already have 2-3 kids and didn't graduate high school or college. I'll still argue that she was too strict because she also kept me from learning critical things like social skills and how to go out and do the things I need to do. But there are many lessons that I learned even in recent years that made me realize that I was better off listening to her, as opposed to doing what everyone else was doing.

And like I just mentioned, I look at my brother and how him and his wife are "friends" with their kids, and while that's a good quality to have, a parent also needs to know what discipline is and how to apply it to their children. Its not simply punishing them for doing something bad, but also teaching them why its bad and why they should keep from doing it. Me and my mom often give complaints to my brother about how his kids behaved, but they continue to show disrespect because their parents don't show any concern. and pretty much let them get away with anything.

I also agree with this as well. I heard a quote once that said “Young men need to be socialized in such a way that rape is as unthinkable to them as cannibalism.”I think deep down inside we all have those animalistic instincts, but the majority of people don't succumb to them because they know better, and that's where being human comes into play.

I think in a case like this, no child until 18 should be at a party where there is alcohol being served, especially if there is no supervision, so in that sense the parent is definitely to blame for not being aware of where their child is and what their doing, and situations like this could be avoided. But seeing how this happens to females at any age, I go back to the quote and what I said above, which is that boys need to be taught not only to not rape, but why they shouldn't and why it is bad. Even if 3 out of 4 boys don't get the message and still try something, there needs to be something done to ensure that the 1 that does get the message not only said No, but also does something to stop to stop the rest.

For me, it was sort of the opposite. I only grew up with my mom, and like I said she was too strict. In fact, and I've mentioned this before, she would always tell me that I couldn't have guy friends or bring them over because they would rob me, and I couldn't have female friends or bring them over because they would say I raped them.

I get what she was doing, but as I got older and realized she was overreacting, I learned that I didn't always have to listen to her since I already knew what I needed to know to the extent that I needed to know it. And the reason why we don't have a good relationship now, and why I feel like I can never talk to her about anything is because of how she went overboard with things. Not to mention, when she continued to beat me, it only turned into resentment. But still, I remained the good son who did everything right, like graduate college and not get any girl pregnant that I wasn't in a relationship with.

My parents gave me alot of leeway becasuse they trusted me. As long I didn't lie to them and let them know where I was they were fine.
The truth is, yes, she shouldn't have been drinking underage and especially to the point where she passed out but that's not even remotely close to being an excuse for raping an unconscious girl and documenting it. So when people ask "Ok but I have to ask, what was she doing there in the first place?" My immediate answer is, who gives a ****. It's irrelevant to the crime committed.

I agree.

Even if see was passed out drunk that doesn't justify taking advantage of her and its not like guys don't rape sober women as it is. If these guys were doing this at sixteen then who knows what they would be like in college were there is alot more drinking and partying.

Just about every kid experiments with drinking at around that age. You're in high school, friends are doing it so why not. She probably didnt have that many. Is it wrong? Of course it is but man she doesn't deserve that. What is the worst these kids get a few years in jail and branded a sexual predator. That's not fair to her or her family

That's ridiculous that a story like this and one identical to it in Canada came out a few days ago. I wish nothing but evil things all these effin kids who feel they can do whatever the hell they want. Seriously what's wrong with kids today

I doubt here's anything wrong with kids today that wasn't wrong with kids of previous generations, but access to social media has allowed them to publicize what used to be private bad behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"