19 teens arrested causing trouble in mall

[YT]z8pEzi1E5Og[/YT]

They were doing the Harlem Shake.

http://news.yahoo.com/19-arrested-disturbance-chicago-mall-001442232.html

:facepalm:

I really hate to say it, but I don't think we have to guess what these kids looked like.
mallrats_zpsca4e3b3f.jpg

:huh:

I love it when a thread starts out with racial profiling.

Heh, Ford City. Think I only been there like twice. It was a dump before the riot.

Heh, Ford City. Think I only been there like twice. It was a dump before the riot.
I don't know what's worse, Ford City or Evergreen Plaza; if Evergreen is still around.

I live just a couple of miles away from Ford City, just west of Midway airport...

Ford City is a craphole... always has been for years now and it's just a hangout place for the ****head punkass gangbangers, white and black...

and the mall 'security' force that is SUPPOSED to enforce things are just a bunch of incompetent imbeciles there and HAVE been a joke there for years...

so I don't feel the LEAST bit of sympathy for both groups of *******s except for the innocent civilians that shop or frequent the mall and have to put up with the ignorance and stupidity of both...

far as I'M concerned, BOTH groups oughtta be locked up for serving absolutely no purpose on God's green earth...

I don't know what's worse, Ford City or Evergreen Plaza; if Evergreen is still around.

I don't know. They been supposedly tearing it down for the last 3 years or so. I ain't been over there in months. Pretty sure most of it's been taken down....wonder what happened to the big naked Indian guy. :(

I live just a couple of miles away from Ford City, just west of Midway airport...

Ford City is a craphole... always has been for years now and it's just a hangout place for the ****head punkass gangbangers, white and black...

and the mall 'security' force that is SUPPOSED to enforce things are just a bunch of incompetent imbeciles there and HAVE been a joke there for years...

so I don't feel the LEAST bit of sympathy for both groups of *******s except for the innocent civilians that shop or frequent the mall and have to put up with the ignorance and stupidity of both...

far as I'M concerned, BOTH groups oughtta be locked up for serving absolutely no purpose on God's green earth...

To be fair, they're Mall cops. They can't really do anything. I mean, Paul Blart wasn't a true story. :o

I don't know. They been supposedly tearing it down for the last 3 years or so. I ain't been over there in months. Pretty sure most of it's been taken down....wonder what happened to the big naked Indian guy. :(
That's gone too??

Well, I for one think it's good that they're cracking down on rude behavior. America needs more people putting their foot down and telling these kids to just sit and shut up. Stop acting like unmannerly heathens.

To be fair, they're Mall cops. They can't really do anything. I mean, Paul Blart wasn't a true story. :o

that's the PERFECT descrip of the Ford's mall cops...

a handful of useless Paul Blarts... :o

you're not talkin' about that big gi-normous Indian statue on the roof of that building on 63rd and Pulaski, are you?... the one that someone shot an arrow into his back and it was stuck in there for over 30 years?...

cause that's still there (except for the arrow, which FINALLY fell out a few years back)... and he's not naked...

THAT Indian has always been a ****ing iconic landmark in that neighborhood...

Yes, the big black elephant in the room. We already know.

Kids going crazy over a (boy) band, what did they expect to happen? Doesn't matter what they look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"