2006: Game Of The Year

Havok83 said:
but videogames are supposed to be fun, a release and a form of entertainment. I dont want to have to suffer through pain and fatigue just to play.
you have to forgive terry. he's black, so he thinks sports are fun:csad:

Havok83 said:
I played Wii Sports for 10 minutes in the mall and my wrists got tired. I think that is a real concern with people that might want to pick up the system. It has nothing to do with how weak or strong you are.
Uh, yeah it does wuss:whatever:

CantThinkOfAName said:
Reminds me of some fat guy I saw at one of the theatres in Memphis. I bought a ticket for Jackass 2 and waiting for my buddy to show up. This massively fat guy parked his car in the spot next to a handicapped one. When he got to the ticket counter he was out of breath.

CantThinkOfAName said:
I work out 5-6 days a week so I know Im fit. My wrist started to hurt a bit after playing Wii Sports. I wasnt complaining about it. Just made a simple and honest observation

Then don't play Wii Sports. It's obviously the most demanding game so far on Wii in regards to constant motions, even though you don't have to flail the remote around like you're on fire. :dry:

Ken Kutagari said:
Then don't play Wii Sports. It's obviously the most demanding game so far on Wii in regards to constant motions, even though you don't have to flail the remote around like you're on fire. :dry:
lol..trust me I wasnt. Funny thing is out of the 4 games Ive played for the Wii, Wii Sports was by far the most entertaining

More copies of GoW have been sold than Wii's. Pretty sure GoW wins.

And not cause of the amount sold, butbecause of the availability.

More copies of GoW have been sold than Wii's. Pretty sure GoW wins.

That is an absolutely ******ed comparison. It's dumb enough to compare a console's sale to a video game's sales. It's especially dumb when the console was one of the most wanted items for the holidays and had a demand that exceeded the supply.

Damn, I pressed Zelda before I thought of Subsistence, but I guess that doesn't count anyways being Snake Eater an all.

1.)The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess
2.) The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion
3.) Gears of War
4.) Final Fantasy XII
5.) Guitar Hero 2 (For Blas)

Oh, nvm, I forgot RESISTANCE: FALL OF MAN.. My favorite game of all-time :up:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the Wii. No Contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"