• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2006 Nfl Draft

In all fairness, Lawrence Phillips never pulled a gun on someone while they were trying to buy a Happy Meal.

Mister J said:
In all fairness, Lawrence Phillips never pulled a gun on someone while they were trying to buy a Happy Meal.

Bad move there.

Falcons take Shockley! :eek: :up:

Greg Bloooooooooo to Vikings :up:

Tim Jennings: Your 2006 Defensive Rookie of the Year (should of been Odell's last year)

Arizona Cardinals: Your 2006 NFC West Champions.

Mister J said:

He did try to run over a bunch of teenagers who taunted him though.....

Eric Draven said:
He did try to run over a bunch of teenagers who taunted him though.....
He clipped one of 'em too. That's just good, clean fun.

StorminNorman said:

My first instinct was to laugh. Then I thought about the Superbow slump the losers go through this time of year. Plus the Rams & 49ers are hardly scary either.

This could happen.

well the ravens have picked up Drew Olson

Mister J said:

ahahahahaha....Idiot :down

So Marcus Vick didn't get picked. Maybe this will snap him out of his delusions. He's got talent, but what a head case. I wonder who'll give him a tryout.

Some team desperate for a back up QB.

It's official, Ricky Williams has signed to play 1 year in the CFL. He'll look pretty stupid if he gets hurt and can't play for Miami anymore.

the benefits of having Williams play football in Canada outweigh the risks of him sitting out yet another year.

StorminNorman said:
Tim Jennings: Your 2006 Defensive Rookie of the Year (should of been Odell's last year)

The Cards have a good shot next year, though more because of nabbing Edgerrin James from the Colts. A little firepower in the red zone will do good things for them (though maybe not people who put Neil Rackers on their fantasy team).

StorminNorman said:
the benefits of having Williams play football in Canada outweigh the risks of him sitting out yet another year.
True. But playing is also a risk.

p.s. I thought I posted that in the Free Agency thread not the draft lol.

bored said:
The Cards have a good shot next year, though more because of nabbing Edgerrin James from the Colts. A little firepower in the red zone will do good things for them (though maybe not people who put Neil Rackers on their fantasy team).

Yup, Pope and James will help them a lot in the Redzone. I think Warner will have Pro Bowl caliber year this year, if he can stay healthy (which is a big if). Their defense is young and improving, plus Seattle lost a lot when they got rid of Hutchinson.

The Cards should start Lineart IMO. Their defense is the question mark though.

Mee said:

Warner had a good year last year, plus starting rookies at QB is almost always a mistake.

StorminNorman said:
Warner had a good year last year, plus starting rookies are almost always a mistake.
Almost always.

Vince Young and Tavaris Jackson are the only rookie QBs that will recieve any significant playing time IMO.

Mee said:

As long as Anquan Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald are there to catch balls, any QB will do.

Mee said:
Almost always.

Plus Denny Green's coaching past shows that he will try to keep his QB of the future as far away from the field as possible year one - look at Culpepper in Minn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"