2019 NFL Thread: Hail to the Chiefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
l2yxhzjno7e51.jpg

d91.gif

Looks like the Raiders will not have fans at all. I guess it makes sense, as all games were sold out, Mark Davis said it wouldn't be fair to allow some, but not all. I guess I'll get refunded or they will credit it towards next year.

Still a bummer tho.

I saw these edits for Washington. I really dig them, tbh!

20200830_204210.jpg 20200830_204155.jpg 20200830_204130.jpg

Are they going with RedWolves?
It's a great name...
That's what they keep calling them out here in DC on the radio. Personally I don't care since I'm a Raiders fan but my family is a fan of the Redskins and as I told them the Red Wolves sound more like a pee wee league. They should call them the Warriors.

My brother is a Washington fan, I showed him this concept design and he really digs it. I actually like the Redwolves name, but Warriors would make sense too. If they go with either of those, I think the majority of fans would accept it over time.

12 days until NFL sunday fellas.

9 days until the first game. (Chiefs vs Texans)

My brother is a Washington fan, I showed him this concept design and he really digs it. I actually like the Redwolves name, but Warriors would make sense too. If they go with either of those, I think the majority of fans would accept it over time.

A few years ago in the CFL, when Ottawa was awarded a new franchise (the Rough Riders had been a staple hold in Canada for 120 years (1876-1996), the new team was called the RedBlacks.

There are reasons behind the name, but nonetheless, most people think it's a stupid name, but for whatever reason, I like it LOL

so i hear Washington released AP? really surprised there, especially with how motivated he seemed to be in playing for them this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"