2006 Nfl Draft

C-$

Sidekick
Reaction score
Who do you want your team to select in the NFL draft this coming Saturday?

Steelers------it really does not matter since they just won the SB.....

Donte Whitner- If availible..
or
Bobby Carpenter- If availible

I hope my Panthers draft RB Lendal White.

I just want the Cowboys to have another successful draft! They've had a good run at it the last 2 years and i want to see more of the same.

Dallas picks toward the middle-end so whoever is the best athlete at that point. We need another safety, a top linebacker, an offensive lineman at guard & tackle so... I think the best first-pick should be that safety from Virginia Tech!

Jimmy Williams^^^

vikings should trade up and take AJ Hawk :D :D though i know that won't happen :( um laurance maroney would be an awesome choice :)

Rams:
Jimmy Williams
Greenway
Im hoping we can move up and maybe get Hawk, Davis, or Huff

I lookin to hear

with the 6th pick the 49ers select.....vernon davis TE maryland..or mario williams DE..either would be dayum sweet

I just think the draft is too overrated and plus some of the money that these rookies get is just bleh :down

They are overpaid (rookies), but NO Way, the draft is uber-cool! I'm hosting a draft party this year, my first, and we're totally stoked for it! (It couldn't come at a better time b/c friday night we're hosting a "White Trash Bru-Ha-Ha"!)

Erundur said:
I just think the draft is too overrated and plus some of the money that these rookies get is just bleh :down

How is overrated?

Prognosticator said:
I just want the Cowboys to have another successful draft! They've had a good run at it the last 2 years and i want to see more of the same.

Dallas picks toward the middle-end so whoever is the best athlete at that point. We need another safety, a top linebacker, an offensive lineman at guard & tackle so... I think the best first-pick should be that safety from Virginia Tech!

A Dallas fan :up:

I'd love to see the cowboys take Manny Lawson move him to DE. The guy is 6'5 and runs a 4.4 forty. He could also be the final piece to that 3-4 defense.

I am hopin for the Bengals to pick up the following bulldogs:
1st or 2nd round: Leonard Pope (its hard to place him, I have seen him going in both rounds)
3rd round: DeMario Minter or 4th round: Tim Jennings

Packers will get A.J. Hawk with the fifth pick, and thats fine by me, he was the best linebacker in the country the last couple of years.

The only way the Pack dont get Hawk is if Ferguson some how falls to them.

Blade_fan1911 said:
A Dallas fan :up:

I'd love to see the cowboys take Manny Lawson move him to DE. The guy is 6'5 and runs a 4.4 forty. He could also be the final piece to that 3-4 defense.

How much doed Lawson weigh?

StorminNorman said:
Not that much - people say he is too small for a 4-3 end.

If he's too small to be a DE in the 4-3, then how is he going to be a DE in a 3-4 defense?

I say Mercades Lewis goes in the late first round (would be a steal in the early second)
Maurice Drew in the late 2nd.

I don't know about Page, Havener, or London.

Drew Olson will be a great QB. He already has plenty of experience in the West Coast offense. He'd atleast be a great back up. Like Kubrick.

It's going to be tough for Houston to match what Bush was paid at 'SC.

C-$ said:
If he's too small to be a DE in the 4-3, then how is he going to be a DE in a 3-4 defense?

He won't be in a 3-4, a 4-3 will be where he ends up. But there is always that chance that they might convert him to linebacker.

Tangled Web said:
I say Mercades Lewis goes in the late first round (would be a steal in the early second)

Drew Olson will be a great QB. He already has plenty of experience in the West Coast offense. He'd atleast be a great back up. Like Kubrick.

I wanted my Panthers to draft Lewis in the first round until I found out he runs a 4.8

punishermax said:
He won't be in a 3-4, a 4-3 will be where he ends up. But there is always that chance that they might convert him to linebacker.

So The Cowboys are done with the 3-4 ?

I just hope a couple of my Mounties get taken. I doubt it, though. We only had like. . . 3 graduates that are even being looked at. We won with a young team last year.

C-$ said:
So The Cowboys are done with the 3-4 ?
I doubt it, but if he does go with Dallas, they might incorporate a 4-3 for him, but thats why I also said, they might just conver him to linebacker, which is why I don't think they'll pick him anyway.

Tangled Web said:

Lewis wont go before the 2nd round, Pope is the 2nd best TE in this draft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"