2006 Nfl Draft

Bills go with...Donte Whitner?! What?

Yep Leinart's day is going just like Rogers' did.

Mee said:
Yep Leinart's day is going just like Rogers' did.

It's the lack of elite arm strength. It's a turn off for a lot of teams.

And REjected.

Tangled Web said:
Leinart looks dejected.

Well, think about it. The further he slides down, the smaller that signing bonus check gets. :(

he'll only fall to number 10, not near as far as rodgers did

Leinart to Arizona
Cutler to Denver.

Leinart is a good fit. Green is an offensive-minded coach and there are a ton of weapons there offensively. Warner won't be around for that much longer and is a good teacher along the way.

I question Cutler, but the Broncos needed to something. Jake sucks.

What did the Rams get in the trade with Denver??

Pksoze said:
What's your problem with Leinhart?
I have no problem with Leinhart.

If a team needs a Tight end rather than a quarterback, take the tight end. If they need a linebacker, take a linebacker.

If a team needs a quarterback, take the one you like. If the team like this quarterback instead of another, that's the way it goes.

Dammit, I wanted my Vikings to get Cutler. Would have been a great protege of Johnson :(
But I guess he'll be ok in Denver.

Leinart to Cardinals. Goodbye Matt. :)

I'm scratching my head at this Cutler deal. Did the Broncos really need to use the 11th pick of the draft to get a QB to push Plummer, when you could have beefed up your team in any other area?

cmill216 said:
I'm scratching my head at this Cutler deal. Did the Broncos really need to use the 11th pick of the draft to get a QB to push Plummer, when you could have beefed up your team in any other area?

Young & Jaws were really high on Cutler, thinking he might be a Marino type.

Plus Shannahan doesn't seem to trust Jake.

Rams get Ty Hill..one of Darth Elektra's guys :cool:

Immortalfire said:
Chris Berman continues to annoy me.

I do not like chris berman especially when he hints as to who gets drafted next...wait until Tagliabue announces it damn it. Of course thats just me.

Erunder, you have never appeared more drunk than in that last post.

adios Jovan Walker. Sorry to see you go. At least we got adequate compensation...NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear NFL drafters,

There is a school in the SEC named Georgia. Please pick from it.

Signed, 'fire

cmill216 said:

Jay Cutler was not gonna last to 15. Jake Plummer is a joke, and Jay Cutler is the best QB prospect in this draft.

I'm watching this thing way too intently; lotta quality players out there today.

Looks like no joy in Mudville for Marcus Vick.

Mister J said:
I'm watching this thing way too intently; lotta quality players out there today.

Looks like no joy in Mudville for Marcus Vick.

Marcus Vick will be a steal for some one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"