2007 Hype! Sports Awards - Voting done by PM

The English translation of that is still Football. It's a game that ACTUALLY uses the feet to control the ball. I love both versions of football so don't make me choose!

Bellaball?

Fran™;13503405 said:
Nominate it if you want, but they probably, PROBABLY won't win.
Then why bother? :csad:

I vote Mee & DBella for Hype Sports King & Queen :up:

Noone else matters!!! :mad:

What do you do with it?
You strap Bella to a ball...

I second that nomination!

Anyway, I'm disappointed in you. How can you let our beloved thread die? :csad:
Is it dead? :csad:

It shall be reborn!

Wait - where the bad place is it? :csad: :csad:

You strap Bella to a ball...
And you bounce and kick it and throw it? Sounds like fun!

Is it dead? :csad:

It shall be reborn!

Wait - where the bad place is it? :csad: :csad:
Most of the fans who used to post there have found themselves a life. And you're one of them! :mad: :(

There's so much to talk about. Especially with the January transfer window just around the corner. And the Euro 2008 and the race for league titles and the Champions League!! Where the heck is everybody?!

Where is it? I've no idea. There are two, aren't there?

I'm thinking of starting a PBA thread. That Walter Ray Jr. is incredible.

And you bounce and kick it and throw it? Sounds like fun!
..the possibilities are endless. :hulk:

Most of the fans who used to post there have found themselves a life. And you're one of them! :mad: :(

There's so much to talk about. Especially with the January transfer window just around the corner. And the Euro 2008 and the race for league titles and the Champions League!!
..& Kaka winning Ballon d'Or :wow:

Where is it? I've no idea. There are two, aren't there?
Your turn to find it. I did it last time :yay:

Where the heck is everybody?!
Dunno - gather the followers for my prophesised return.....which should be tomorrow :csad:

Fran™;13503861 said:
I'd chat in it. I love to bowl :up:

Quick, let's make a thread "Official Hype Bowling League!!!!"

Is there a Fantasy Dart league? I want to take part in that so that I can use the faces of those who diss foo... soccer, as target. Acupuncture!

Just for the record I never dissed soccer, bad place I used to play soccer. I were only making ha-ha's.

Dart's are wicked cool too. Basically any sport/activity that can involve adult beverages is alright in my book.

Just for the record I never dissed soccer, bad place I used to play soccer. I were only making ha-ha's.

Dart's are wicked cool too. Basically any sport/activity that can involve adult beverages is alright in my book.
Ha! You're just saying that to save your face, you soccer-hater! :cmad:
Okay, that was a ha-ha. Unless you don't mean what you said about your soccer comment being ha-has. Ha-ha? :confused:

I don't mind bowling. I would like it better if I'm good at it. Dart is fun to "play" but kinda boring to watch. Same with bowling and golf, imo.

I was a goaltender up until 7th grade, then Football came a calling. And no I wasn't joking, about the ha-ha's (ha-ha). I've been to 3 Wizard games in the last 6 years. :up:

Is it bad that I sometimes watch the PBA on ESPN if I don't like the NFL games that are on? It is, isn't it? :(

If the Pats are on? No problem at all.

Fran™;13504829 said:
If the Pats are on? No problem at all.

Maybe the winning will rub off on the teams you follow.

Pistons
Tigers
Wings
Spartans
Rams:csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"