The Dark Knight 2009 MTV Movie Awards. Nominee

they just announced heath won best villain on the red carpet. good job heath :)

btw, didn't bale announce there would be more batman to come at the 2006 awards when he won best hero? maybe we will get something tonight? :)

they just announced heath won best villain on the red carpet. good job heath :)

btw, didn't bale announce there would be more batman to come at the 2006 awards when he won best hero? maybe we will get something tonight? :)

Very nice :up: congrads Heath!

Now lets win best movie!

Ok, I think I've come to terms with the fact that these awards were basically TRL.

Zac Efron beats out Bale and Downey Jr? Twilight beats the Dark Knight and Iron Man?

I get it. These are a joke.

I will say that what they did to Eminem wasn't cool at all. Yeah the guy's a prick, but to publically humiliate someone right after their performance on YOUR show isn't kosher. I hope he sues them.

Aw ****, I just realized something.

If last year's Twilight won all of the awards this year...

...and the new Twilight is coming out this year...

...then the new Twilight will win all of the awards next year.

They're brainwashing our children.

Meh, who cares. Twilight and High School Musical are the kinda movies people love when they´re 15 and then absolutely despise the day they turn 18.

The MTV Awards are very prestigious. I'm sure winning these awards will be very important to Nolan, Bale and co. Good luck to them.

I'm never watching the MTV awards again.

LOL @ Zac Efron.

So are they even going to broadcast the best villain category?
Yea, announcing this category and calling Heath's name would have just been the same thing we saw during the legitimate awards season. MTV clearly isnt going to bring down the vibe by calling Heath's name and having the presenter accept the award or attempt to have Nolan or cast member there. I think what they did was appropriate with the kind of show they were trying to run..

I guess so. The vibe of the show was more of a theatre of cruelty than an awards show.

Aw ****, I just realized something.

If last year's Twilight won all of the awards this year...

...and the new Twilight is coming out this year...

...then the new Twilight will win all of the awards next year.

They're brainwashing our children.

Ok, I think I've come to terms with the fact that these awards were basically TRL.

Zac Efron beats out Bale and Downey Jr? Twilight beats the Dark Knight and Iron Man?

I get it. These are a joke.

I will say that what they did to Eminem wasn't cool at all. Yeah the guy's a prick, but to publically humiliate someone right after their performance on YOUR show isn't kosher. I hope he sues them.

I agree with both of these statements. It nothing but a pretentious, shallow, phony awards show designed for teenage girls.

Is Robert Pattinson even British? Or did he just get a fake British accent in an attempt to look sophisticated or something? Words cannot describe how much I hate Twilight. It's so corny, co cheesy (And I LOL'd at the big 'Werewolf tranformation' scene in the trailer for the new Twilight. That is some BAD special effects) Why would anyone like it?

I was at least hoping for some TDK Parody like they did with 'Tankman Begins' but nope, nothing.

I'll be shocked if Twilight doesn't clean house.

But Ledger should be an obvious lock.
Only those who are in attendance at the stupid MTV awards get to win, if Ledger was alive he'd win hands down.

MTV is controlled by Twilight loving wimps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"