2009 Superhero Hype NFL Mock Draft Sign Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I reserved the right to change my mind, I have traded Houston for Minnesota.

Can we trade future picks?

Available Teams:
Kansas City
Atlanta
Green Bay
Houston
San Francisco
Seattle
Arizona
Indianapolis
Tennessee
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Washington
New York Giants

Last edited:
Danielisthor is doing San Diego.

Cleveland Browns: Derek Anderson and Braylon Edwards are on the Trading Block.

What were you thinking for Edwards? He hasn't really lived up at all to his potential but he still has a shot.

So if we make a trade we just announce it here right?

Give me The Bungles.

Here's a interesting idea. How bout we make up our own teams, then draft rookies and start them, like a fantasy team. it would be funzies.

Just a quick question: will this pan out into any sort of a game during the season?

I just had a incredible idea that's better than your's Norman. But i'm too lazy to make it so :csad:

P.S I'm out.

Last edited:
Just a quick question: will this pan out into any sort of a game during the season?

This will really just play into a contest for who makes the 2010 Draft thread.

If someone wants to refine Alexander's deal to make this into a long term game, I am willing to listen to suggestions.

It'd be fun if maybe....you use the players you drafted as your fantasy team or something.

Maybe the results could lead to more draft picks/higher draft picks/etc. in SHH's Fantasy Football league?

(Unless you guys use some automated program)

*Edit* And with this idea, maybe we get to keep our draft picks from THIS draft, as Alex The Great said?

Both the #1 and #20 picks are on the block if the Price is Right.....

bobbarkerFAIL.jpg

Introducing the "RAMORE" rule. Players that have just been granted multi-year contracts by a team during the 2009 off season are not tradeable. Players who have agreed to one year contracts or franchise tags are still tradeable.

How about clayton and a third round?

Let me save you the trouble: nobody wants Michael Clayton. There's nothing attractive about him.

I'm not going to give up a WR one year removed from a 16 touchdown Pro Bowl season for a guy who's scored two touchdowns in four years.

Cleveland Update:

- The #5 pick is up for grabs. Teams looking to trade up? Contact me.
- Derek Anderson is available for a 2nd or less. Contact me.
- Braylon Edwards is available for trade. Contact me.

New England Update:

- Laurence Maroney is available for trade. Contact me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"