2009 Superhero Hype NFL Mock Draft Sign Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Denver might take a back now in the 1st round.

Concerning the Denver trade, Dark Donnie still holds rights to Jay Cutler. Should Excel wish to make the same trade, we know what's on the table. Otherwise Cutler is still on the trading block.

Norman, on draft day, are we getting points for how accurate our mock draft is in terms of who the teams will actually draft or who the posters here will draft based on roster changes?

Concerning the Denver trade, Dark Donnie still holds rights to Jay Cutler. Should Excel wish to make the same trade, we know what's on the table. Otherwise Cutler is still on the trading block.

Haha no ****ing way.

Bump, 'cause this is in three days.

So this weekend, will we hold our own draft based on the trades we've made as well as posting our mock drafts for when the real draft happens?

This weekend will be the draft. For anyone wanting to enter the mock draft competition, there must be one posted in the NFL Draft thread. The deadline for that will be 3:00 EST of the draft.

So how will this work Normie you as the commish will say who's on the clock and then they have 12 hours to choose right? Will you list what players are still available?

I will list the players chosen. The first page will be updated with "live mock draft coverage" showing who is on the clock, who has been chosen, by who, etc.

Do you know where I can find a complete list of players in the draft then?

Thanks just go under Rankings then and that list them all?

Reports are surfacing that the Rams will take Jason Smith...

Draft Day thread coming up in minutes....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"