• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

2011 NFL Pick 'em: Revenge of the Commissioner

Some still have a chance...unless your name is listed after deputy J.

1. ih8nyy, 143 pts
2. Genesis 1.0, 140 pts
3. Byrd Man, 140 pts
4. Immortalfire, 140 pts
5. KALEL114, 139 pts
6. Mister J, 139 pts
7. The Only Omega, 138 pts
:cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad::cmad:

Meh, I don't know about predictable when you have the Eagles, Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Bengals, & Lions of the world that tend to be more than a little schizophrenic.

Yes but by looking at there match ups you can see how they would perform for the most part now that the season is pretty much over.

I hope some folks in a misguided attempt to catch up start going for random upsets.

*Looks at my picks*

ivwght.jpg

F*** this week. :csad:

I'm just trying not to finish in last. The Jets and Lions aren't helping me at the moment.

I feel like flipping a table, this is just ridiculous! :wall:

****ing Oakland.

It is looking like last place for me so far. Let me ask this. Are people who decided to not pick the Eagles are going to pick the Eagles now ?

if my atlanta pick would've gone thru, i'd have 10 right now :argh:

All I can say about yesterday is.... Ouch.

I guess I should have started going for random upsets. Son of a....

Well, my bold upset picks have certainly led to a nice jump of five spots for me. :woot:

I'd like to crack the top 10 to keep my streak alive. Need the next few weeks to go like this one.

Hmmm, went up a spot to #1.

Ah well, if next week is a casserole of nonsense similar to this week, it won't last long.

I love how I have a crappy week and the point difference between me and numero uno is still just five. Gotta go all out these next two weeks.

Wow, just noticed I moved up to 3rd. I can't believe how close this is going to be. The difference between number 1 and 7 is only three points. The 10 spot is only 5 away from 1st. This is going to be a great last two weeks.

Yeah, the idea was that things would thin out near the end but it hasn't at all. It's been damn close ALL season & it will be right up to the end.

Standings down. 2 weeks to go.

1. Genesis 1.0, 150 pts
2. Immortalfire, 149 pts
3. KALEL114, 148 pts
4. Byrd Man, 148 pts
5. ih8nyy, 148 pts
6. Matt, 147 pts
7. Mister J, 147 pts
8. vindrow, 145 pts
9. The Only Omega, 145 pts
10. Go Web Go, 145 pts
11. Steintym, 143 pts