2015 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

Everyone and their brothers are trying to claim my victory over Reek as theirs. They forget i didn't vote though.

Anyway, enough with the past.

I want no campaigning for this last match. I'm a man of my word. I know phanty?s fingers are already bleeding with fever since he can't campaign.

I will crush his will, then i will break him. And i won't take any prisoners.

no your speaking to the phantasm who didn't want to have to suffer through another three-way deathmatch because that **** is boring as ****

although i do think shia will be an easier opponent than you would have been

Since when do you think? Is this some kind of joke?

Folks, keep in mind... if I hadn't peer-pressured jokesonm3 into voting and summoned Flipper Zod to vote, Shia would not have even won that last round against Reek. That's with his videos and his campaigning in nearly every forum on the hype. The two votes that won that round came by my hand.

what the heck are you talking about, reek? make sense

Oh... I make sense... I make perfect sense...

Everyone and their brothers are trying to claim my victory over Reek as theirs. They forget i didn't vote though.

Anyway, enough with the past.

I want no campaigning for this last match. I'm a man of my word. I know phanty?s fingers are already bleeding with fever since he can't campaign.

I will crush his will, then i will break him. And i won't take any prisoners.

this nervousness is unusual even for you naked shia

stop shaking and gather your wits, i don't want to be punching a frightened person

Phanty, promise me one thing: don't kill yourself when you lose. It's not worth it.

impossible, i'm already dead :ninja:

*lightning flashes*

You're so scared of life you pretend to be a ghost. Promise me another thing: don't tell us about your family issues. Nobody wants to know what made you that way. It's a deathmatch, it's just for fun. Although your pain will be very real.

I don't feel pain, I don't have family, I never weep, I never tire, I never stop. I will haunt you in your dreams and on the hype. You will never escape me, not in any dark corner or blaze of sunlight. You cannot run. You cannot hide. Even in death, I will find you.

Naked Shia... your angel of death awaits.

Both of you aren't campaigning? yeah...we'll see about that.

Numbers mean nothing. The finale will be big because of what we do.

sounds like we should allow campaigning then...

i'd rather lose a giant epic sized deathmatch than win a small deathmatch that only a few showed up to

tumblr_mwa7cnIhd11rq2allo7_250.gif

Phantasm in his death match.

:funny:

just wait until you see the gifs that i've prepared... :ninja:

Phanty, I'm really sorry about what is about to hit you....
Tomorrow, I will go easy on you... but after that.... poor, poor phanty....

Okay, so we go big and we do campaign?

alright... looks like Shia and I are agreeing to campaign a bit once the deathmatch starts. at the very least we can light a few signal flares to alert our supporters

:lmao:

i like your new sig Shia... just now noticed it

this deathmatch is going to be fun

Is there a list somewhere of all the previous deathmatch champions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papapasmurfsmur
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"