2015 Hype! Deathmatch: The Sign-Ups

there isn't one, but I have his laboratory test-tube certificate in my mad genius office

Folks, keep in mind... if I hadn't peer-pressured jokesonm3 into voting and summoned Flipper Zod to vote, Shia would not have even won that last round against Reek. That's with his videos and his campaigning in nearly every forum on the hype. The two votes that won that round came by my hand.

Let it be known.. to all of the hype... and all of the world...

This... 'Phantasm'.... fears

s4e6-yara-2.gif

Folks, keep in mind... if I hadn't peer-pressured jokesonm3 into voting and summoned Flipper Zod to vote, Shia would not have even won that last round against Reek. That's with his videos and his campaigning in nearly every forum on the hype. The two votes that won that round came by my hand.

Besides originally i was gonna be neutral in the Reek v Shia : Dawn of Naked Dragons Deathmatch since they're both awesome until Reek said that he wanted Naked Shia to win since he deserved it for all those awesome videos he made so i gave him a vote for that.

Tis no peer pressure done here sir! :o

Folks, ALSO keep in mind... if phantasm hadn't peer-pressured Abraham Lincoln into abolishing slavery and summoned Ulysses S. Grant to go to war, the Union would not have even won that last Civil War against Robert E Lee. That's with his Confederate Army and his campaigning in nearly every Southern state on the U.S.. The two acts that won the Civil War came by his hand.

Folks, ALSO keep in mind... if phantasm hadn't peer-pressured Abraham Lincoln into abolishing slavery and summoned Ulysses S. Grant to go to war, the Union would not have even won that last Civil War against Robert E Lee. That's with his Confederate Army and his campaigning in nearly every Southern state on the U.S.. The two acts that won the Civil War came by his hand.

:lmao:

I'm just glad he peer pressured Empror Hirohito into bombing Pearl Harbour. An amazing gambit that ultimately ensured Allied victory.

Let it be known.. to all of the hype... and all of the world...

This... 'Phantasm'.... fears

is this the same reek that didn't have the stones to maintain a secure lead over his opponent and gave up because some videos scared him? that reek? :o

the hype remembers

Yes.. the very same Reek... am I speaking to the same Phantasm that peerpressured someone to vote against me out of FEAR?

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes.. the very same Reek... am I speaking to the same Phantasm that peerpressured someone to vote against me out of FEAR?

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

no your speaking to the phantasm who didn't want to have to suffer through another three-way deathmatch because that **** is boring as ****

although i do think shia will be an easier opponent than you would have been

when you play the game of deathmatches, you win or you die. there is no middle ground.

funny story... i peer pressured the white walkers into attacking the nine realms because i'm tired of the lannisters bull**** :o

just wait until i peer pressure jon snow back from the dead to confront them

indeed... that is what my opponent will be doing for most of this deathmatch

Chaos is an illusion. An illusion that takes your attention away from what is really about to happen.

Tell Lord Phantasm Winter is coming for him... 20,000 Northerners marching on the Hype to find out if he really does **** fear.

Poor naive Reek... I am the Winter.

You will see... you will see... Shia will bleed... and then you will beg to vote for me.

I've been kind... round after round... but now that I have found out what you did...

The work... of a coward.

What do we do to cowards?

what the heck are you talking about, reek? make sense

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"