2012 NFL Draft!

I'm still trying to figure out what the Bears did. Everyone seems to love McClellin ... as an OLB, which he won't play in Chicago. I love the WR Jeffrey with the 2nd pick, but they follow that up with what seems like a possible wasted SS (Hardin) pick in the 3rd. On top of all that, not one OL pick in the entire draft. That just seems like they are ignoring a glaring need.

Outside of the WR in the second round, I like the Lions draft. I'd give it a solid B. Reiff will be a fixture on the OL for the next decade and the rest of the guys on D are all "Schwartz" guys.

Also like them signing Kellen Moore as an undrafted free agent. He could be a solid backup QB someday.

I'm still trying to figure out what the Bears did. Everyone seems to love McClellin ... as an OLB, which he won't play in Chicago. I love the WR Jeffrey with the 2nd pick, but they follow that up with what seems like a possible wasted SS (Hardin) pick in the 3rd. On top of all that, not one OL pick in the entire draft. That just seems like they are ignoring a glaring need.

Bears actually signed an offensive linemen they wanted in the 3rd but they gambled on the fact that he might get over looked and he actually never went drafted. they signed him as a free agent and apparently they plan on keeping him. can't remember the guys name.

The Bengals signed head-case Vontaze Burfict in college free agency.

Not surprised there:cwink:

Loved what The Eagles did in the draft...addressed all needs except S. :hrt:

I'm really pleased with the Patriots' draft. I love that they actually moved up for once (and they did it twice! :wow:) and got two players who look like they'll both be very good. The Patriots have lacked a truly dominant pass-rushing DE for years, and I really hope Chandler Jones proves to be that. Dont'a Hightower also looks like a very solid linebacker, IMO probably the best of the bunch after Luke Kuechly.

And apparently the cornerback they drafted in the seventh round, Alfonzo Dennard, was rated as a second-round talent but fell because of recent troubles with the law. My hope is that was just a one-time incident and he turns out to be a huge steal for the Patriots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"