2012 NFL Thread: With more of Matt Moore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane52630

T-800 User
Reaction score
dAFXO.jpg

As the winner of the 2011-2012 NFL Playoff Pool Championship, It's my pleasure to introduce you the 2012 NFL Season!

Lombardi is reporting that Peyton can throw only to certain areas and not across his body. His throws aren't exactly missiles either.

Never really a Colts fan, but I really hope that Peyton is able to play again.

Maybe the Jets can find a way to win the big game in my lifetime

Not an easy schedule for the Giants. Actually probably one of the hardest in the league.

Redskins x 2, Eagles x 2, Cowboys x 2
Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, Browns
Saints, Falcons, Buccaneers & Panthers
Packers and 49ers

7 Teams that were in the Playoffs last year.

Not an easy schedule for the Giants. Actually probably one of the hardest in the league.

Packers and 49ers

As long as they make it into the playoffs.... :woot:

Packers and 49ers

and 9 games against teams that weren't.

that weak division really hurts the strength of schedule argument. :doh:

Then again that always winds up looking completely different at season's end anyway

Last edited:
Maybe the Jets can find a way to win the big game in my lifetime
Maybe they can get their s' together in 2 years and make it a NY Superbowl. :up:

Next season, Matt Moore rides the pine to the Super Bowl!

and 9 games against teams that weren't.

that weak division really hurts the strength of schedule argument. :doh:

Then again that always winds up looking completely different at season's end anyway
I thought the Eagles pulled it together by the end of last Season.

Cowboys, who knows and Redskins, I'm sure they'll do something in the draft that will make it seem like, "This is the year."

I can't believe that Jets will give Santonio Holmes, the player who was benched in the last game due to his lack of efforts and terrible attitude, 15mil guaranteed extension for the next 2 years. This will ensure that Jets won't have much reflexibility under the cap to get other players that they sorely need.

I can't believe that Jets will give Santonio Holmes, the player who was benched in the last game due to his lack of efforts and terrible attitude, 15mil guaranteed extension for the next 2 years. This will ensure that Jets won't have much reflexibility under the cap to get other players that they sorely need.

They really have no choice at this point...They need to fix this

The Rams under Fisher will rise and be a threat in the NFC West, just watch. I'm excited we just better get Blackmon or DeSean Jackson, both would be nice.

The Rams under Fisher will rise and be a threat in the NFC West, just watch. I'm excited we just better get Blackmon or DeSean Jackson, both would be nice.

I think Niners proved that a great head coach can make a turnaround in his first year, so I won't be surprised if Fisher does exactly that with the Rams next season.

Is it Draft Day yet :csad:?

Anyway, The Cincinnati Bengals haven't had back-to-back winning seasons since 1981-1982 (and the latter season was shortened due to a strike). So I'm expecting another year of dysfunctional comedy from Marvin and the gang.

Is it Draft Day yet :csad:?

Anyway, The Cincinnati Bengals haven't had back-to-back winning seasons since 1981-1982 (and the latter season was shortened due to a strike). So I'm expecting another year of dysfunctional comedy from Marvin and the gang.

Well, with the two first-round picks they will receive from Raiders via the Carson Palmer trade, they can use those picks and plug the holes that they have on their team. But judging from the history of the Bengals, perhaps it is wiser to lower our expectation a bit.

Well, with the two first-round picks they will receive from Raiders via the Carson Palmer trade, they can use those picks and plug the holes that they have on their team. But judging from the history of the Bengals, perhaps it is wiser to lower our expectation a bit.

They only get one first round pick from Oakland. They get a second in 2013, if the Raiders make the AFC championship next year, otherwise they get a second round pick in the 2013 draft.

I think Niners proved that a great head coach can make a turnaround in his first year, so I won't be surprised if Fisher does exactly that with the Rams next season.

With the right off season acquisitions it's definately a possibility. Hopefully we shore up the Corner and Reciever option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"