2011 NFL Thread: The Lazarus Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed over the years that when players get traded like this. They either use that rejection to make the team that traded regret their decision, or they end up like Vince Young.

I have nastalgic love for the Dolphins. I was always a Marino fan, so I am hoping Bush brings some respect to Miami. God know Miami needs it.

Maybe they can talk Cower into coming south next. That would be cool. I wanna see ole Steel Jaws back in the mix.

I'd like to see Miami return to the glory days as well, but they need a strong QB. Pennington can't go a season without getting seriously injured, Henne sucked, and Orton? He's technically a good player but I doubt his leadership abilities. There's something wrong when a QB puts up impressive stats and yet can't win a game. It might just boil it down to it not being his fault, but there has to be some reason why no teams seem to want to keep him around.

Heinousworth on the Pats is amusing. I wonder if they'll be able to get any production out of his fat, lazy ass. I'm guessing he'll at least try there, since they've consistently been a good franchise (unlike Washington over the past decade) but he's older now and after a few years of shrugging of practice (and games) to go scarf down Quizno's Tuna Melts with extra bacon and lard sauce, I'm not sure he has much left in him. Other than food.

He better do what Belichick says, otherwise, well, lets just say it won't end well for him.

I woudl think Belichick is the last coach you want to mess with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"