2013: Movies you highly anticipate, are curious about, and will avoid like a plague

Glad to see more lists with not only genre movies and with more of a mix.

I don't know all of the movies that are coming out in 2013, but the ones I'll be watching in the theatre are as follows:

Oz
Iron Man 3
Thor: TDW
Star Trek
World's End
Evil Dead
GI Joe

and a few I still have reservations on, but am remaining cautiously optimistic:

Pacific Rim
Oblivion
Wolverine

To be honest I lost some interest in movies in past year but I'll try...

Highly anticipated: The Place Beyond the Pines, Only God Forgives, Don Jon's Addiction, The Spectacular Now, Fast 6, Now You See Me, Man of Steel, White House Down, Elysium

Curious about: Stuck in Love, Are We Officially Dating?, Get a Job, 42, Pain & Gain, Iron Man 3, Star Trek 2, World War Z, Pacific Rim, Riddick, Rush, Gravity, Thor 2, Anchorman 2, Jack Ryan

Movies ftw.

Im surprised more people arent mentioning Pacific Rim as a highly anticipated film
With the way Del Toro fan boys have been talking they think it will be one of the biggest hits of the summer and a high grosser

But I think that 200+million dollar budget and all that automatic merchandise already is going to backfire on it.....just too much

Well I definitely want to see Pacific Rim. Del Toro is a really good director so I'm expecting the film to be immensely fun.

Anticipating:
Pacific Rim
Elysium (most anticipated since D9 is one of my top 3 favorite films)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Ender's Game (Haven't seen anything but the book is amazing)

Curious About:
Man of Steel
Oblivion
Star Trek (love the first but the trailers are surprisingly bland)
Gravity

Not interested:
Oz (It looks like a horrible version of Alice in wonderland and that movie sucked too)
Iron man 3 (I like iron man in The Avengers but his solo movies just don't do it for me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"