2015 NFL Draft

Immortalfire

The Vectorman
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's go. :hmr:

Who will waste their picks? Who will improve? How will the Raiders screw up?

With the #15 Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the San Francisco 49ers draft new ownership & GM. :csad:

***prays it happens***

I honestly have no idea who the Rams will take and think that o-line is smart and safe as we don't have one.

Atlanta needs anyone and everyone to help them not be the worst defense in the league. Well, statistically they were the second worst, but whatever.

I honestly have no idea who the Rams will take and think that o-line is smart and safe as we don't have one.

Yes, that would be smart. But Jeff Fisher will see a stud D-Lineman sitting there and won't be able to resist taking him. :o

Since the Jaguars are picking so early in the draft (again) let's take a moment and remember Mr. Dent.

[YT]lrevDYTvX58[/YT]

Since the Jaguars are picking so early in the draft (again) let's take a moment and remember Mr. Dent.

[YT]lrevDYTvX58[/YT]

Rumors are swirling around that the Jags are taking another WR with their first pick.

As for my 49ers, a lot of mock drafts have them selecting Arik Armstead with the 15th pick.

I don't know what the Jags will do, but rest assured, it will be the wrong move.

This could be the draft that legitimizes The Panthers. Gettleman has been a godsend these past two seasons for the franchise. He's got his work cut out for him though. The 2015 draft is shallow as hell and we're picking in the bottom tier of it.

If Gurley is there, he'll be a Panther. If he's taken by Detroit, then I see Strong, Peat, Humphries, Perriman or Shaq being the pick.

Chip Kelly is at it again. He's trading players for draft picks.

I just want to see the (Jets, Browns, Washington, Eagles) do something stupid.

If Gurley is there, he'll be a Panther. If he's taken by Detroit, then I see Strong, Peat, Humphries, Perriman or Shaq being the pick.

Anyone who drafts Gurley and his gimpy knee in the 1st round is a fool. And now because I've typed this, the Lions will take him. :mad:

Last edited:
Anyone who drafts Gurley and his gimpy knee in the 1st round is a fool. And now because I've typed this, the Lions will take him. :mad:

Gurley's knee checked out.

Dude, his size, power, speed and athleticism are the stuff of dreams. He's by far the best RB prospect since Adrian Peterson. You guys are destined to draft him. Rumors have it that only two teams are heavily interested in taking Gurley in the first round. The Panthers and The Lions.

If you guys don't pull the trigger, we will.

My final mock draft, unfortunately NFL.com wont allow trades, other wise I would have certain teams trading up

Not bad but we aren't taking Clemmings. We haven't even showed an ounce of interest towards him.

Talk that both Jacksonville and Arizona are dabbling with trading FIRST ROUND picks for Adrian Peterson. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb move.

Apparently the Bears are in talks with the Titans regarding the number 2 pick and Mariotta.

Cutler + the 7th pick would be a steal for Tennessee.

The Raiders had the best draft in the league last year, and that will continue tonight. Leonard Williams to Oakland, Jesus, please.

The Raiders had the best draft in the league last year, and that will continue tonight. Leonard Williams to Oakland, Jesus, please.

Considering that three to four Panthers went in the first round in re-do drafts, I disagree. :grin:

Can't wait for the Bengals to draft another cornerback in the first round, only to stick him on special teams for five seasons :up:.

Gunna miss the draft tn, but im not too upset. I'm not pumped for it this year like others. Plus im seeing Avengers so thats better anyways!

Winston goes to Tampa. Publix is based in Tampa. Coincidence?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"