2015 NFL Draft

I think Mariota will prove to e far more successful than Winston. I think Winston is gonna be a bust. History is just begging to repeat itself with the Johnny Manziel situation.

Love the way Goodell gets booed every time he goes to the microphone. That weasel deserves it.

With the 4th pick in the NFL draft, the Oakland Raiders select.... Relocation to Los Angeles.

I think Mariota will prove to e far more successful than Winston. I think Winston is gonna be a bust. History is just begging to repeat itself with the Johnny Manziel situation.

And it's obvious.

That's exactly the wayI feel. Tampa Bay is quite likely going to regretting that decision come next year.

Rams select Todd Gurley

K9UmHjN.gif

I'm flabbergasted.

Congratulations, Todd. You go to run behind a team with only 2 starting linemen.

A cousin asked if I was going to get a Rams Gurley jersey. No.

Looking at Devante Parker here.

There's an elder gentleman at my church that thinks the same..wherever a Dawg goes, he becomes a fan of that team.

My final mock draft, unfortunately NFL.com wont allow trades, other wise I would have certain teams trading up

not going as I expected

Kansas City drafted themselves a future headache. Peters is going to be trouble.

Tre Mason ain't happy about the Rams pick.

10417553_10153360120043755_9169488847087222919_n.jpg

Neither is Zac Stacy.

lG3aduy.png

Kansas City drafted themselves a future headache. Peters is going to be trouble.

almost every expert had him going to the Ravens, I cant tell you how relieved I am that he isnt gonna be in Baltimore

I sometimes wonder when people get drafted to Cleveland or Oakland, are they truly happy or are they dying inside?

Marvin Lewis got another contract extension with the 21st pick.

wow Bud to the Steelers, great value pick for them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"