2018 Midterm Thread

Suddenly those cries of voter fraud have gone mute.

Of course they want to try that **** instead of re-voting on the two who already were selected. Their guy lost so they hope sticking someone else who isn't tainted by voter fraud could win.

Looks like the GOP in North Carolina are preparing for a new election. By saying you also need to redo the primaries as well.

North Carolina Republicans begin push for a new primary amid fraud scandal - CNNPolitics

The party as a whole should be disqualified from a do-over election. That fraud didnt happen in a vacuum and I dont think for one second it was cooked up by just the candidate. There has got to be some real punishment to the party and so far the only "punishment" they ever receive is losing some elections. That's not punishment. That's just the democratic process. There must be more otherwise the GOP is going to always thinks its above the law and consequences.

Last edited:
I despise Harris and he should not be seated, let alone given a chance to run for his Congressional seat again.

Get a different GOP politician to run or give the seat to McReady.

I would like to see where those seats are coming from.

Does that include a primary, because I know the GOP are all ready to dump Harris.

I'm rather curious how Harris isn't automatically disqualified from the new election.

He's not arrested. Which is a real shame.

He's not arrested. Which is a real shame.

I completely agree. My mom actually grew up with Harris as one of her youth Sunday school teachers and so she and my dad have blinders on because one of Harris’ late friends married my parents. The late pastor was just as much of a RWNJ as Harris is.

I don’t think they’re willing to accept what Harris did.

I completely agree. My mom actually grew up with Harris as one of her youth Sunday school teachers and so she and my dad have blinders on because one of Harris’ late friends married my parents. The late pastor was just as much of a RWNJ as Harris is.

I don’t think they’re willing to accept what Harris did.
This definitely ties into people who will vote for Trump despite his own admissions of lying, sexual assault, the bullying, the incomprehensible amount of damage he has done to the nation... It is cognitive dissonance at it's clearest.

Shocking that the Republicans would gerrymander districts into their favor because they have never done that before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"