• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

2022 Midterm Thread: Red Wave or Blue Wave

He's admitting he's never actually touched a woman with her consent, pretty much

Because whenever I watch crybaby little ***** boy incel like this **** whining and crying and ****ting their pants like this overgrown infant about how much they hate them evil womens with their sex and drugs and rock and roll all I can think is: Has this ***** ever gotten laid in his entire sad little life?

I'm guessing the most "Action" this little **** has seen is humping a body pillow of an anime schoolgirl in his parents basement

And like all the other pathetic un****able cockroaches in the Republican party he channels the fact that women won't date a Nice Guy like him into his hatred of all women and hatred of anything that supports the rights of women

Republicans want to turn America into a fascist ****hole right out of the Handmaids Tale because they know its the only way they're ever going to get a woman to touch them without being nervous about whether the FBI knows they've been buying rohypnol off the deep web
upload_2022-11-14_14-12-7.jpeg

Lol. I get you though. His posts really frustrate me.

Codifying abortion could be probable then.

But we need Rev. Warnock re-elected to a full six year term. He will be a crucial vote for a filibuster carve out for Roe and voting rights.

So Fox is still perpetuating that crime and inflation were the main motivators for voters and not saving democracy and abortion?
Well, they haven't been close friends with the truth in a while, lol.

Well, they haven't been close friends with the truth in a while, lol.
Part of me wonders if that graphic was taken out of context and eliminated abortion and voting rights like they did with the popularity of student debt relief.

Part of me wonders if that graphic was taken out of context and eliminated abortion and voting rights like they did with the popularity of student debt relief.

Fox News doesn't want to admit that the vast maority of Americans are in favor of abortion rights because that would mean admitting they've lost

Right Wingers love starting wars they can't win then refusing to admit they lost

The War on Drugs, Culture Wars, Vietnam...

Any update to this? The article is from October, before the election.
Not yet that I can find, but just a reminder that there were plans in place in case the GOP didn't get the results they wanted.

I can almost feel the AZ legislature attempting to strip her of her veto power. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"