21 or 10 Deleted Scenes

I figured out packaging difference between the 10 & 21 deleted scenes. The 10 deleted scenes has "X-Men Last Stand Sticker" on top and “Security Device Enclosed” stickers on the side and bottom of DVD, while the 21 scenes DVD only has the "X-Men Last Stand" sticker label on top. Also, on the bar code on the top right on the back packaging. The 10 scene has the number 50 above the barcode, the 21 scene has the number 20. I got the 10 scene from Best Buy & the 21 scene from Target in Utah. This is on the standard wide-screen dvd.

I know it has NOTHING to do with Region, I live in the States

I got the 21 with 3 alternate endings.

joshooah said:
I figured out packaging difference between the 10 & 21 deleted scenes. The 10 deleted scenes has "X-Men Last Stand Sticker" on top and “Security Device Enclosed” stickers on the side and bottom of DVD, while the 21 scenes DVD only has the "X-Men Last Stand" sticker label on top. Also, on the bar code on the top right on the back packaging. The 10 scene has the number 50 above the barcode, the 21 scene has the number 20. I got the 10 scene from Best Buy & the 21 scene from Target in Utah. This is on the standard wide-screen dvd.

I can debunk this rumor. The edition I got in my Target Collector's Tin only has the "X-Men Last Stand" label on the top, and no "Security Device Enclosed" sticker anywhere. I don't know about the ISBN though, it was covered up in the Target box set.

Darkness, did you only get 10? Honestly, FOX is all jacked up. You can't do that. You can't adverstise 21 deleted scenes and only offer 10 for some. And I bought the WalMart version w/ the bonus disk--totally pissed at that. I wanted behind-the-scenes, not comic-book history.

I got it from Work...i work at a drug store and we sell some movies... -sighs- the only reason I bought it was cause I wanted to watch it in french. Thats my reason...im going to france next year.

They advertise the DVD as having 10 deleted scenes, not 21... the people who recieve 21 are lucky. You can't use the fact that you only got 10 deleted scenes as a reasonable excuse to bring back the DVD - as that is what was advertised; 10... not 21.

but britrogue's case of 13 Deleted Scene and 2 Alternate ending... It was meant to have 22... it says on the box, that is the only case i see returnable

The Original Bamfer said:
They advertise the DVD as having 10 deleted scenes, not 21... the people who recieve 21 are lucky. You can't use the fact that you only got 10 deleted scenes as a reasonable excuse to bring back the DVD - as that is what was advertised; 10... not 21.

oops, my bad. Well, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. (I sound like Maureen from RENT...for all of those musical fans)

got mine at Virgin Megastore here in San Francisco CA ... only 10 deleted scenes. And it is the regular widescreen version...

BoBByJoMo said:
oops, my bad. Well, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones. (I sound like Maureen from RENT...for all of those musical fans)

:up: (I am a RENThead)

joshooah said:
I figured out packaging difference between the 10 & 21 deleted scenes. The 10 deleted scenes has "X-Men Last Stand Sticker" on top and “Security Device Enclosed” stickers on the side and bottom of DVD, The 10 scene has the number 50 above the barcode

Sorry, but this isn't correct. I bought the standard widescreen version at Best Buy, and it had all 21 scenes. It also had security stickers on the side and bottom and the number 50 above the barcode.

I'm afraid people just need to accept that this was a production error, and that there is no rhyme or reason to any of it. The only difference should be the disc itself, not the packaging. It happens.

Maybe whether or not it's widescreen is the difference. rofl. Grasping here. ^You're probably right. Sigh.

I live in the US and I bought the single disc and it had everything.

I bought the single disc too and a lot was missing... You lucky!

I bought mine in OC California at Albertsons - standard widescreen - had 22 deleted scenes and 3 alternate endings - didn't realize i was so lucky until I came online - wow - i'm going to have to gaurd it with my life - dark phoenix destruction scene should not have been cut - but least I can still see it on dvd features menu - and cyclops is on the back cover, but where's kitty ? - hope she's on cover in the special edition - her part was so important-

I bought mine in OC California at Albertsons - standard widescreen - had 22 deleted scenes and 3 alternate endings - didn't realize i was so lucky until I came online - wow - i'm going to have to gaurd it with my life - dark phoenix destruction scene should not have been cut - but least I can still see it on dvd features menu - and cyclops is on the back cover, but where's kitty ? - hope she's on cover in the special edition - her part was so important-

I can't believe some discs out there had 10 scenes and some had 21. That is a rip off. I got mine at Best Buy. The single disc widescreen I got had all 21 scenes.

I bought mine from the Thousand Oaks California Best Buy, it has 21 deleted scenes and 3 alternate endings.

Are the extra deleted scenes even worth the time to watch them? That is what I'm wondering, as it doesn't seem like those who watched them have much to say about them.

Downhere said:
Are the extra deleted scenes even worth the time to watch them? That is what I'm wondering, as it doesn't seem like those who watched them have much to say about them.
Everyone but about 3-4 should have been in the movie and make it a lot better. Storm tidal wave, extended Phoenix destruction, extended Jean house fight, Rogue doesn't get cured, Phoenix displays power at camp, Jean senses scared girl, etc... are all great deleted scenes.

Downhere said:
they're called "Deleted" Scenes for a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"