3 eyes Tien Shin Han Respect Thread

I hope this guy makes it into the movie. Dragon Ball wouldn't be the same without this guy, I love his moves that he has.

Agreed but it's still something to look out for. We either need to get a reference or a cameo from or about Tien.

I can understand not including certain characters. But amongst the cast from Dragonball, I do want to see Tien.

Yep yep, everyone at least wants to see Tien, he's a badass human.

I was once on probation ban for going on a thread rampage in the Batman forums. I started like a dozen threads, all of them about nonsense. Was just bored that day. Twas funny.

LOL, I've never been on probation....and I don't plan to. :o

Who ever plays Tien should be at least 6 foot 3

i was banned and i dont no way.

all i know is that my reason for being banned was fools fools.
does anyone know who that is

Tien is one of the more fleshed out characters of Dbz.In my perfect version of hte movie he be one of the main focuses.Him and krillin are needed.But I too can live without the clown.

I can understand why they left out Tien and Krillin, there wouldn't be enough screen time to justify there presence, it would be a waste. If they did put them in then people would have complained that they didn't develop there character. I think it's better like this, the less of the Z fighters the more development time for others :up:

Meh, that's still not good enough for me. Like you were saying the other day, Dragon Ball could and should be adapted just as epic and true to the source material as LotR. Look at how many characters made it into the films in that particular case.

Krillin and Tenshinhan could've easily had the equivalent relavance to the story as Eomer or Faramir. They weren't a part of the core cast, by any means, but their roles were still prominent enough and used to the best of their screentime. Dragon Ball deserves the same.

Meh, that's still not good enough for me. Like you were saying the other day, Dragon Ball could and should be adapted just as epic and true to the source material as LotR. Look at how many characters made it into the films in that particular case.

Krillin and Tenshinhan could've easily had the equivalent relavance to the story as Eomer or Faramir. They weren't a part of the core cast, by any means, but their roles were still prominent enough and used to the best of their screentime. Dragon Ball deserves the same.

Oh believe me I totally agree, but that's if it was being adapted in the same way LorR was. This unfortunatly is not, so I took that into account when thinking of a place for Tien and Boldy.

PS, I love your new avy Dude, it's gold :up:

I bet they could of fit Krillin in this movie but Tien would have been too much

He's not too much. They just know this is a very delicate adaptation, and they don't want to go out on a limb and explore every facet of the DB mythos on screen, a la Peter Jackson.

You'd have thought for sure that the Mumakil Oliphaunt was way "too much" for live-action. Lo and behold, they covered almost every detail from the LotR novels that you could imagine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"