3 eyes Tien Shin Han Respect Thread

It would have been nice to see Tien with a bigger role, I agree.

We did get to see him taking on Cell that one time but I would've liked to have seen him ascend to levels no human has ever reached before & if Toriyama would've drawn it, I would've liked for Tien to have gained his own special form.

that, i would absolutely agree with, would have been cool!

Yeah, hell, it would've have even been nice to have seen him at least attempt to compete at the Cell Games.

Why? That's dumb logic, that's like saying wherever Freeza is, Cooler should be there & Cooler isn't even a canon character. Btw, Chaozu is a waste of a character & would be a waste of time, just like Oolong. He doesn't need to be in this movie in any way at all.

Not a very good comparison. You never see cooler in the series with Frieza EVER. Yet you see tien with Chaotzu in about 90% of their scenes together. I know tien is the only badass of the human z fighters, but just because you don't want Chaotzu doesn't mean other fans won't.

Dude, if you haven't noticed, about 85% of DBZ fans hate Chaozu & don't want him to be in this movie.

On another topic, here are some pics of Tien:

tenshinhanphotoou6.jpg

Triform.jpg

8316-6443554-Tien.jpg

Dude, if you haven't noticed, about 85% of DBZ fans hate Chaozu & don't want him to be in this movie.

So you know that more then a million people hate Chaotzu how?, or your just assuming that from asking your friends?, or are you just assuming whatever you think is right will only work?

He also means the people on this forum don't want Chaotzu in the movie.

I've been a bunch of forums & usually all of the DBZ fans either hate Chaozu or think he's "meh".

i think a majority will agree that Chaotzu is an annoying character

He is kinda annoying maybe they can change him for movieverse

that would be cool i suppose but it would take alot to pull it off...as far as making him not so annoying

As I said before, it's best to just give Chaozu a cameo at the WMAT. He doesn't even have to speak. As for Tien, just get a muscular guy and have him wear a bald cap with an animatronic eye on it (for an example, see the Cyclopses in The Chronicles of Narnia).

As I said before, it's best to just give Chaozu a cameo at the WMAT. He doesn't even have to speak. As for Tien, just get a muscular guy and have him wear a bald cap with an animatronic eye on it (for an example, see the Cyclopses in The Chronicles of Narnia).

No no, as I said before...Don't have Chaotzu show up or cameo at all. :o

What's the point of having Chaozu even have a cameo? What has he ever done that was important to the story in DB/Z?

What's the point of having Chaozu even have a cameo? What has he ever done that was important to the story in DB/Z?

He gave his life to kill Nappa. Although he probably would had to actually kill Nappa for it to have had any significance. :funny:

After seeing Tien own Cell for a few seconds...I`d really like him to be in this movie

He gave his life to kill Nappa. Although he probably would had to actually kill Nappa for it to have had any significance. :funny:

Yep, nothing he's ever done has been important. I hate that little guy with a passion.

i think a majority will agree that Chaotzu is an annoying character
I liked him in Dragon Ball. But he is really a wimpy and annoying character in DBZ. He's basically like Puar or Olong to me in DBZ.

Tien was great against Imperfect Cell. That was such an intense moment and it was nice to see him finally contribute to something since his battle against Nappa.

I also liked Tien helping Gohan against Buu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"