360 getting S.T.A.L.K.E.R. port?

Jerry!

Superhero
Reaction score
Could be.

But until something official is announced about the game itself for the 360 I will continue to not give a **** about it on the PC because no game is worth spending the kind of money to beef a PC up to run that game.

This has been planned for a while now. Still, the game got pretty low scores in comparison to Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, The Orange Box and other shooters...

They tried to make it incredibly ambitious. If it has a cheaper price point, I might pick it up.

On the PC it's a lower-priced game. Sad to think after all that dev-time, it needs to be basically a budget-title. So many of it's innovative features had to be stripped as well.

I haven't played it yet, but apparently it's a good game with some rough areas.

It is pretty good. Not "5 years in development" good, but still worth the money. The worst part is that they incorporated all this cutting edge technology, and that's where all the hype came from originally, making this game absolutely beautiful, and then by the time it comes out there's several dx10 games out and a bunch of Crysis screens floating around.

Launching in a frenzy of Bioshock hype didn't help either. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"