4-19 Blank (Possible Spoilers)

NHawk19

insert witty comment
Joined
Apr 6, 2005
Messages
5,939
Reaction score
436
Points
73
OK since Spirit was kind of a let down and Trip yelled at me for making comments about next weeks tease I thought I'd go with making this one.

I'm guessing based on the tease since Lois and Chloe and who knows who else saw Clark use his powers in public there's going to be a memory wipe kind of a let down from the writers.
 
dont forget about the sheriff, she was with lois in that scene they showed. What was the deal with the big crater in the ground? I'll be sad if chloe forgets. I dont know how they can get away with things with Lois knowing, unless they are planning an entirely different approach with thier relationship. Who knows, have to wait and see I guess.
 
apparently some of you have had a "memory wipe" and have forgotten that Smallville's trailers are always misleading... :)
 
Ok so some convienent edits may have been made to mislead, but I can only go based on what they have given us thus far. Not to mention with a name like Blank what else could we expect.
 
darkzombiemutt said:
dont forget about the sheriff, she was with lois in that scene they showed. What was the deal with the big crater in the ground? I'll be sad if chloe forgets. I dont know how they can get away with things with Lois knowing, unless they are planning an entirely different approach with thier relationship. Who knows, have to wait and see I guess.

The crater reminded me of the one from when Clark blew up the spaceship. Maybe they never filled that in?

And I believe that Chloe knowing is referenced in spoilers for later eps, so I don't think she'll be blanked.

I can't even begin to figure out what the heck that scene with Lois and the Sheriff witnessing Clark's abilities is all about. Weird. Unless they are meant to be blanked shortly after that scene.
 
NHawk19 said:
OK since Spirit was kind of a let down and Trip yelled at me for making comments about next weeks tease I thought I'd go with making this one.

I didn't mean to yell at ya... :( sorry.

NHawk10 said:
I'm guessing based on the tease since Lois and Chloe and who knows who else saw Clark use his powers in public there's going to be a memory wipe kind of a let down from the writers.

No, I don't think so.

Maybe Clark will explain it in some way or maybe hers and the sheriff's memories get wiped right then and there, this episode is about a freak who can wipe memories after all.

Lois' and the Sheriff's memories will probably not survive the episode, but I think Chloe is safe.
 
Im starting to hate Chloe
tongue.gif
especially the way she was sneaky in Spirit
 
should be a good scene, Lois finding out about Clark's powers, but by the end of the episode her memory of it will probably be gone.....
 
It's ok you've been cranky lately I've seen the posts
 
NHawk19 said:
It's ok you've been cranky lately I've seen the posts

Yeah, my job sucks and I'm fighting one hell of a head cold, so I'm glad you understand... ;)
 
i didn't catch the whole preview, what is it i am hearing tha tlois and sheriff knows.
 
As long as Chloe remembers in the end I'm fine. Of course I think they cut to him doing a feat of strength so maybe that Smallville comment from Lois was in regards to something less super that could be explained.
 
*sigh*

I'm bored with them always revealing then making them forget. It worked the first and second time but, please, like, stop?
 
screencaps of the trailer on K-Site. And yes, the Sheriff and Lois are standing there when clark catched that falling lab crap.
 
darkzombiemutt said:
screencaps of the trailer on K-Site. And yes, the Sheriff and Lois are standing there when clark catched that falling lab crap.
Did they happen to show that single, albeit very fuzzy, frame during Clark's flash back at the beginning of a
man in a cape?
I slo-moed through the teaser and nearly choked. If not, I'll screen cap it later tonight for folks. :D
 
darkzombiemutt said:
uh, I don’t recall seeing it, was it from an earlier episode?
NO! That's why I choked. LOL It *appeared* to be a new image. I didn't scrutinize it though - just reacted with a "WHOA!" I'll cap it later tonight. It's a single frame on the tape - goes by SO fast you wouldn't see it without stepping through the sequence with a good VCR - but it really *looked* like what I described above. *geeky smile*
 
AgentPat said:
Did they happen to show that single, albeit very fuzzy, frame during Clark's flash back at the beginning of a
man in a cape?
I slo-moed through the teaser and nearly choked. If not, I'll screen cap it later tonight for folks. :D

I saw something weird, I thought, backed it up and watched it twice but it did go by fast... I would love to see that.

:up:

You totally rawk... ;)
 
someone post teaser caps for those who do not know what we're talking about, please
 
Can't link directly to K-site images, but here's where Craig put his trailer caps..


http://www.kryptonsite.com/blanktrailer1.htm

I don't think there's a cape in there, but it's hard to tell. It does look like at least some of that sequence are images from past episodes. There's an image of him on top of the truck from Lucy, for example, and the lightning hittng him in Leech, and images from Unsafe and Pariah among others....
 
Just checked the link to K-Site.

Can it be that we finally get some resolution on the Alicia Story Line and others? I may be able to withstand Lois and the Sheriff being cleaned if that happens.
 
got a "mini trailer" for this episode as my avvy now at another board:D:p

shortsmallville3.gif
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"