5 changes you would make to any or all of the X-movies to make them better.

X-Men
1 - Introduce Beast here
2 - Mystique appears more like the comics (long hair, guns, leather) and has connection with Rogue
3 - Introduce Rogue with white streak in her hair, don't give it to her from the machine
4 - Storm has and keeps hairstyle from X-Men: The Last Stand
5 - Jean has and keeps hairstyle from X2

X2
1 - Bobby ices up here
2 - Colossus is Russian
3 - Mystique has connection with Nightcrawler too
4 - Wolverine has connection with Deathstrike
5 - Keep X2's theme on the score for all films

X-Men: The Last Stand
1 - Xavier and Juggernaut are stepbrothers like the comics
2 - Cyclops and Xavier survive
3 - I read that, in the original story, "Wolverine reluctantly stabs Phoenix" and "Jean dies in Scott's arms." This should have happened at the end
4 - Phoenix transformers into more of a, well, phoenix
5 - Angel joins team and is in final battle

Interesting Thread...

X-Men Origin's: Wolverine
1. Maverick would of been Logan and Creed's friend and fellow soldier in vietnam where they are caught and who joined them into the weapon x programe... which then saw Maverick become Agent Zero via Strykers son's control liquid... That to me would of better explained his purpose in the movie.
2. The movie would only be about 5 years prior to X-Men 1 - Not 15 years...
3. Blob should of been replaced by Cain - I know he is lesser known but it would of made more sense
4. The begining sequence would of been longer and more detailed
5. Cyclops shouldnt of been in it

X-Men The Movie
1. The Brotherhood members should of had Mastermind in it, albiet killed off and Toad lives
2. Non-Fured Beast should of been a member of the school as Dr.McCoy - and Gambit should of replaced Iceman's role.
3. Flashback scene of Xavier and Magneto working together before they had a difference of oppinion
4. Wolverine should of been a wanted criminal hence he would have to have worn a mask. (But only for this movie)
5. Students at the school, even if minor ones should of been portrayed as some of the lesser known x-men characters... like some of the morlocks.

X2 - X-Men United
1. Beast would transfer from non-fur to blue fur
2. Toad and Nightcrawler fight
3. Iceman returns to the x-men, Angel is kidnapped by Stryker
4. White Queen should of been Strykers assistant, as well as Deathstrike
5. Hellfire should of played a small part as well as Mr Sinister...

X-Men: The Last Stand
1. Mr.Sinister plays the vital role for creating the cure
2. Gambits past is presented,
3. Cyclops survives to lead the x-men, xavier dies but you get the sense that he hasnt
4. Magneto repents and leads the x-men
5. Sentinals deployed...

Ooooh, my turn lol. I made some changes.

X-Men:

1. Have another actor play Rogue.

2. Introduce Anna Paquin as Jubilee and Wolverine would be like a father figure to her.

3. More fighting scenes between the X-Men and Magneto at the end.

4. Introduce Beast here.

5. Not have Wolverine fight everyone at the end. Toad v Cyclops, Jean, & Storm like in the movie, Rogue v Mystique, & Wolverine v Sabertooth.

6. A new plot since I changed the cast around haha.

7. Debut the Sentinels

X2:

1. Introduce Gambit.

2. Hint at The Phoenix a little better at the end.

3. Introduce Angel.

4. Connection between Rogue, Mystique, & Nightcrawler is revealed.

5. Have the X-Men and Magneto's forces band together to fight.........Apocalypse.

X3: The Last Stand

1. Brotherhood consists of Magneto, Lady Deathstrike, Mystique, Toad, Sabertooth, Pyro, Juggernaut, Psylocke, & Multiple Man.

2. Colossus v Juggernaut

3. Cyclops doesn't die. He'll disappear in the beginning.

4. Bobby turns to Ice (I know it already happened)

5. Magneto & Emma Frost try to control Phoenix's power for themsleves. X-Men try to stop them leading to a HUGE Fight scene in the middle of the movie with the X-Men fighting the Brotherhood and Xavier dies (a very powerful scene. I liked it.)

6. One final stand off to save Jean from Magneto and Emma Frost. Scott returns and Jean asks him to kill her.

X1:
1.) replace Rogue's original mom w/Destiny and have her call Mystique when her powers manifest 2 set things in motion.

2.) replace Halle w/Aisha Taylor as Storm and give her either the comic look or straight white her, loose the bangs, and blue eyes

3.)keep the scene w/Storm & Rogue in the classroom and touch on her Kenya roots

4.) make Wolverine a little aware of his past history w/Sabertooth

5.) give Sen. Kelly a better role,like in Wolverine and the X-Men

X2:
1.)no short hair on Storm

2.) Styker mentions Team X when he confronts Logan b4 the fight scene w/him & Deathstrike

3.)add a power/fight scene when the spillway opens and the X-men/Magneto enter

4.)when John leaves the XJet, Rogue/Bobby put on uniforms and join the others(when the water is coming down the spillway Bobby finds the others and freezes the water)

5.)make the Phoenix-effect brighter when its under water b4 end credits

X3

1.) better roles 4 Warren Jr. and Angel ala Wolverine and The X-Men(which was written pefectly)

2.)Scott lives

3.)the split-personality 'tween Jean/Phoenix better written

4.)Phoenix effect

5.)X-Men stand together and fight Phoenix w/Jean regains control after Scott encouraging words, Shadowcat/Logan phase up behind her and Logan stabs her

(other things I would add)
*Angel was a former X-Man
*replace Logan w/Beast when Rogue leaves the mansion
*The Omegas are the Morlocks, give Dania(Calisto) her eye-patch
*Only allude to the fact Juggernaut and Prof.X are brothers(when Magneto free's him and @ Jean's house no need to go into their backstory)
*no short hair on Storm
*X-Team would be: Cyclops,Storm,Angel,Beast,Wolverine,Kitty,Colossus,Iceman
*Add the original X-men board the jet scene w/Logan saying what he original said, and add the revised scene w/Scott saying what Logan said in the final version
*Storm ask's Scott,but more softly is he ready 2 do what he needs to do when the time comes

X-Men 1
- Recast Halle Berry with Nona Gaye.
- Replace Wolverine and Sabretooth With Angel and Mastermind.
- Have flashback scenes that build Xavier and Magneto's relationship.
- Have big Telepath battle between Jean and Mastermind.
- Recast Rogue with Kate Mara and hint at Rogue Mystique relationship.

X-Men 2
- Increase Scotts role.
- Replace Deathstrike with Wolverine.
- Have Sentinels
- Replace Stryker with the Professor and Wraith.
- Nathaniel Essex cameo

X-men 3
- Change entire plot.
- Sinister as lead Villain.
- Viggo Mortensen as Sinister.
- Have British Psylocke played by Rhona Mitra.
- No Scott and Xavier deaths.

X1:
Give Cyclops a more central role.
Longer runtime.
Wolverine actually beats Sabretooth, without help
Make a connection between Logan and Sabretooth.
Replace Rogue with Jubilee

X2:
Give Cyclops a more central role. Again.
More X-Men fights, not just Logan fighting.
Make Bobby a wise-cracker.
Make a connection between Logan and Deathstryke, downplaying Jean <3 Logan a bit.
Have another mutant work for Stryker.

X3:
Give Cyclops a more cetral role.... Again.
Don't kill him either.
Don't kill Picard either.
COLOSSUS VS. JUGGERNAUT. Nuff' said.
Kill the cure storyline. The Phoenix storyline affected more central character than that cure ****.
I'd keep going, but I have a 5 limit.

X-Men 1

Have Sabretooth taunt Wolverine about his past
Keep deleted scenes in the movie
Longer runtime
Mention Beast as an ex-student
Show Storm using her powers to do the gardening

X-Men 2

Show cerebro affecting mutants around the world

X-Men 3

Longer runtime
Don't kill Cyclops
Have Rogue take longer to decide whether or not to take the cure (it didn't bother me so much that she took the cure just that she decided to take it so quickly)
Have Iceman and Kitty Pryde's kiss in the movie (it doesn't look right that Rogue decides to take the cure just because she saw Iceman and Kitty standing togeter)
Have either the cure storyline or the Phoenix storyline.

In general:

1. No Fox.
2. No Singer.
3. No Ratner.
4. None of the screenwriters of 1-3.
5. Recast everyone except Stewart, Grammar, McKellan and Romijin.

There instantly better X-Men films. :o

not trying to be rude just asking a question but who else would be better than Hugh?

In general:

1. No Fox.
2. No Singer.
3. No Ratner.
4. None of the screenwriters of 1-3.
5. Recast everyone except Stewart, Grammar, McKellan and Romijin.

There instantly better X-Men films. :o
Same.

They are rebooting Fantastic 4 why cant they reboot Xmen

Cuz the X-Men movies(minus #3) were actually...y'know... good.

Eh. X-Men 1 and 2 were good as science fiction movies, but failed miserably at being X-Men movies. X-Men 3 is just plain cheesy bad movie fun.

None of the movies feel like X-Men movies what so ever to me. They convey across the message of hatred for mutants well, but I don't feel like any of the characters are the characters I know and love from the comics asides from Xavier, Beast, Nightcrawler, and Magneto. Everyone else is a completely different character/or lack there of with the code name of a character from the comics attached.

On top of that there's no sense of emotional attachment between the characters like the comics. Where is the friendship and family feeling the X-Men have? There's a complete lack of it. There's no excuse for the fact that the X-Men act like nothing more than co-workers that don't care for one another.

There's no sense that this is a group of people pulled together by Professor Xavier from across the globe (everyone has been washed out to be just American or in Wolvie's case Canadian) that have become friends and family through their struggles. There's no emotional heart what so ever in the X-Men films and there should be.

Last edited:
Eh. X-Men 1 and 2 were good as science fiction movies, but failed miserably at being X-Men movies. X-Men 3 is just plain cheesy bad movie fun.

None of the movies feel like X-Men movies what so ever to me. They convey across the message of hatred for mutants well, but I don't feel like any of the characters are the characters I know and love from the comics asides from Xavier, Beast, Nightcrawler, and Magneto. Everyone else is a completely different character/or lack there of with the code name of a character from the comics attached.

On top of that there's no sense of emotional attachment between the characters like the comics. Where is the friendship and family feeling the X-Men have? There's a complete lack of it. There's no excuse for the fact that the X-Men act like nothing more than co-workers that don't care for one another.

There's no sense that this is a group of people pulled together by Professor Xavier from across the globe (everyone has been washed out to be just American or in Wolvie's case Canadian) that have become friends and family through their struggles. There's no emotional heart what so ever in the X-Men films and there should be.

I agree.

Just five general changes to the movies as a whole:

1.) Include Quicksilver. He's Magneto's Son for lud's sake! Th rest of the brotherhood made it in, why not the guy's kids?
2.) Don't kill Scott in the first five minutes of #3.
3.) Don't make it all about Wolverine. He's not THAT interesting a character!
4.) More Scott/Jean stuff, less Logan/Jean crap.
5.) ... I can't think of a fifth one right now, but I'm sure it's out there.

I was pretty okay with the casting, mostly. And on the bright side, no Emma Frost! That was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"