The Amazing Spider-Man (500) Days of Waiting for "The Amazing Spider-Man" continued... - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm counting the days until Thread Bot is destroyed.

Oh man, this again
I anticipate this thread to end in one of the most part epic four part sagas

days left

AmazingSpider-Man229.jpg

Love the cover, and the inking by Jim Mooney

btw: do you think Madame Web can ever make a movie appearance?
she's quite difficult to translate to big screen if not impossible IMO

I think not, and I hope not
Every appearance she made out of the comics had her making Spider-Man look entirely stupid, the problem is Spider-Man is written stupid as well

I don't think it would happn. There's so much to explain about her, and while she was improtant in the comics (especially during the early 80's), I just don't think she'd fit on film.

the only way I could imagine her is as a Oracle (Matrix) type of character.

I figured out I made a mistake :(
today (November 16th, 2011) is the 230th day before "The Amazing Spider-Man" hits theaters (meaning that July 3rd, 2012 is "day zero"). Thus, we'll only have 229 days left when it strikes midnight tonight.

Sorry guys, but I'll have to repost today's cover again tomorrow

I figured out I made a mistake :(
today (November 16th, 2011) is the 230th day before "The Amazing Spider-Man" hits theaters (meaning that July 3rd, 2012 is "day zero"). Thus, we'll only have 229 days left when it strikes midnight tonight.

Sorry guys, but I'll have to repost today's cover again tomorrow
I didn't want to mention this because I feel I'd make oyu feel like an idiot. :O

days left

AmazingSpider-Man229.jpg

Cool issue!

Oh God I hope not. The only thing she does is bore the **** out of audience, make Spider-Man look like a dumbass by telling him the obvious, or give prophecies that aren't helpful.

I think not, and I hope not
Every appearance she made out of the comics had her making Spider-Man look entirely stupid, the problem is Spider-Man is written stupid as well

Agreed. I prefer Spider-Man to win by his own ingenuity and learn from experience, not some arrogant old woman who will pull him out of battle to tell him something he should already know or a prophecy that's too vague to be helpful.

Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut is just one of the many great stories from Roger Stern. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"