The Amazing Spider-Man (500) Days of Waiting for "The Amazing Spider-Man" continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to know what made R.A.S think of turning Will to a villain? I'd also like to know how did Jonas Harrow implant that chip to his head?

days left

AmazingSpider-Man233.jpg

Excellent cover, excellent issue, excellent story, excellent art
Pure Gold

I love how he defeated Hyde in 232 by punching him on the head, a web rodeo, and tossing him from high in the apartment building he's in

And in 231 how he tells Ned Leeds: "Daddy dadyy, look what I found, can I keep him?"

Roger Stern wrote the best Spider-Man as a character since Stan Lee, the science whiz, a wisecracker, and a true badass, without ignoring how solid his life is. Others who did the same are Bill Mantlo & Chris Claremont, they got it best these three

How thrilling is that? 1 month from now we'll get the cover of Amazing Spider-Man 200 and the conclusion to the burglar story :awesome:

I love how they adapted some panels from this story to Spider-Friends cartoon :awesome:
Though the show was very corny and full of faults :o

I hate that show. A lot. :funny:
I hate how stupid it is, I only watch for these main reasons:
1. Nostalgia that introduced me to Spider-Man
2. My favorite Spidey voice period, same goes for iceman
3. It's a Spidey cartoon, and I can still laugh on the jokes
4. Greatest adaption of characters visually

If it was still good I would be still watching Ninja Turtles from the same decade

It wasn't stupid to me either, until a few years back =p
Show has some of the maximum stupid mistakes like glass breaking and turning to broken concrete

The show was so entertaining though. I really hope they release them on DVD soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"