The Amazing Spider-Man (500) Days of Waiting for "The Amazing Spider-Man" continued... - Part 3

TM is out of his April's Fool mode now
Friends BEWARE

The untold story begins in
days

AmazingSpider-Man091.jpg

lol, Even the countdown thread is not safe from the clutches of the thread manager.

They should have done this 'What If?' with Spider-man, it would have been the most satisfying issue ever, 'What If Spider-man just said fug it one day and punched everyone in the face who unfairly messed with him?'

They should have done this 'What If?' with Spider-man, it would have been the most satisfying issue ever, 'What If Spider-man just said fug it one day and punched everyone in the face who unfairly messed with him?'
I'll read that

I'll read that

I have about 4 Spidey What If?'s iirc

'What if Spider-man had never become a crimefighter?' is the best one, that is what it says on the cover, but on the inside splash page it says 'What if Spider-man had stopped the thief who killed Uncle Ben?', and it's about him staying in the tv show gig, and then becoming a big movie star.

'What if Spider-man saved Gwen Stacey?' is pretty good too, although, man, that could have really went on a bit, it has such a great cliffhanger ending.

'What if uncle Ben lived?' is decent, it's as if the robber killed Aunt May instead of Ben, the best thing about it is that you get to see Ron Frenz doing all these re-creations of Ditko stories and panels, the actual story is fine, if a tad dull compared to the other two.

'What if Kraven killed Spider-man?' is of course a what if scenario based around the events of Kraven's Last hunt, and it's probably one of the most depressing comics I have ever read, they really pull no punches with the story.

and Spidey makes a guest appearance along with electro in 'What if the world knew Daredevil was blind?'

edit: I don't have a copy, I read it online, but 'What if Spider-man's clone had lived?' has what seems to be a sinister type of premise, with the clone on the cover seemingly taking over Spidey's life, but it ends up being...a bit silly, you might like that one, haha.

Last edited:
^^Those were some good stories^^

Spectacular cover. And wow, finally down to 90 days! :woot:

I have about 4 Spidey What If?'s iirc

'What if Spider-man had never become a crimefighter?' is the best one, that is what it says on the cover, but on the inside splash page it says 'What if Spider-man had stopped the thief who killed Uncle Ben?', and it's about him staying in the tv show gig, and then becoming a big movie star.

'What if Spider-man saved Gwen Stacey?' is pretty good too, although, man, that could have really went on a bit, it has such a great cliffhanger ending.

'What if uncle Ben lived?' is decent, it's as if the robber killed Aunt May instead of Ben, the best thing about it is that you get to see Ron Frenz doing all these re-creations of Ditko stories and panels, the actual story is fine, if a tad dull compared to the other two.

'What if Kraven killed Spider-man?' is of course a what if scenario based around the events of Kraven's Last hunt, and it's probably one of the most depressing comics I have ever read, they really pull no punches with the story.

and Spidey makes a guest appearance along with electro in 'What if the world knew Daredevil was blind?'

edit: I don't have a copy, I read it online, but 'What if Spider-man's clone had lived?' has what seems to be a sinister type of premise, with the clone on the cover seemingly taking over Spidey's life, but it ends up being...a bit silly, you might like that one, haha.
I read all those, plus the one with the clone, Jonah adopting Peter, Spider-Man killing the burglar, and if Spider-Man married Black Cat

Pretty much everything Stan Lee wrote from 1-100 is gold in my eyes, the death of Captain Stacy is a great story.

Everything he wrote from AMF15 - ASM 112 is gold in my eyes

And I love Amazing Spider-Man Annual 18

He caused the death of Captain Stacy
"Death and Destiny" is a good mini series, if you didn't read it then you should

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"