6-yr-old misses bus, tries driving to school

He won't grow up to be Bauer ...................... he'll be MacGyver.

When the odds are against him, he improvises.

Latarian? Is that you?

"You dont think you should be punished for all this?"
"Just a little bit. No videogames for a whole weekend."

I ****in' love that kid, man...

And what the hell is "hoodrat stuff"?! :lmao:

Considering the 6 year old got so far with the car. Maybe there is a something to the GTA training driving thing?

I think the parents should be given a medal. This kid will grow up to be Jack Bauer.

Also, they've clearly instituted the importance of an education here.

Having played GTA games, I don't think it teaches anyone to be a Jack Bauer. Tony Soprano is more like it.

When I have one, I wish my kid would try to steal my car. All he's going to feel is his face hitting the wall after he comes back from a night of joyriding.

Child abuse isn't funny, but stealing daddy's car....no. :cmad:

When I have one, I wish my kid would try to steal my car. All he's going to feel is his face hitting the wall after he comes back from a night of joyriding.

Child abuse isn't funny, but stealing daddy's car....no. :cmad:

:lmao:

my brothers best friend had a 4 yr old son when san andreas came out, he played the game with his dad used it to teach him driving and stopping at red lights and stuff, it was super cute. It was all fun and games though until his son started activally seaking out people to run over after seeing the roomates play the game for real, so no more GTA for him.

I was wondering about that, I would played hooky if I missed the bus

Indeed. As a six year old, one had to drag me out the door in chains to make me go to school.

Latarian deserves his own thread. Latarian is amazing.

Thread? THREAD?! He deserves his own forum. Matt get on it.

Latarian

Sub forums:

Community

Fan-Fiction

Television

Movie (Spoilers)

Movie (Non-Spoilers)

Who would want breakfest at school? Those are usually nasty:o

"He was very intent on getting to school," said Northumberland County Sheriff Chuck Wilkins. "When he got out of the car, he started walking to school. He did not want to miss breakfast and PE."
Cracked me up. :up:

That makes it sound like the family doesn't feed him at home. The only squares he gets are at school.

this topic reminds me of this...

l_c00b482e494b14d35545a5345cb7215d.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"