7-11 cups

eledoremassis02

Sidekick
Reaction score
I could not resist but buy a whole set, tho I didn't get the gambit straw or sabertooth as they weren't that good (wolverine straw is the same)

100_8610.jpg

Hadda get 2 wolverine cups tho:woot:!!
100_8608.jpg

The Gambit straw figure wasn't that bad. :p

gambit_straw.jpg

gambitpromostill02.jpg

I like the little gambit toy, as cheesy as it is :D it's cute

Looking at that top pic, I might have to go get that Wolverine straw after all...

The Wolvie straw was gone at all the places I checked. :(

(Hi, Squeekness! I was wondering where you'd disappeared to!)

The Wolvie straw was gone at all the places I checked. :(

(Hi, Squeekness! I was wondering where you'd disappeared to!)
being the only one of our group unwilling to watch an illegal bootleg, I have gone to lick my hurt in other threads. :( I'll be back in a month or so... maybe...

being the only one of our group unwilling to watch an illegal bootleg, I have gone to lick my hurt in other threads. :( I'll be back in a month or so... maybe...

There's actually a thread in the spoilers thread for people who haven't and aren't going to watch it. Go join.

:up:

Hopefully it'll calm down in a couple days.

:(

i wish they did a deadpool one! but i bought all 4 straws and all 3 cups :)

There's actually a thread in the spoilers thread for people who haven't and aren't going to watch it. Go join.

:up:

Hopefully it'll calm down in a couple days.

:(
Thanks, I just did. :) I appreciate you looking out for me.

As for me, I would love to catch a glimpse of the Sabes figure. They will let you buy the cups and the straws without having to get an actual slurpee so at least we won't have to go into sugar shock building our collection.

Thanks, I just did. :) I appreciate you looking out for me.

As for me, I would love to catch a glimpse of the Sabes figure. They will let you buy the cups and the straws without having to get an actual slurpee so at least we won't have to go into sugar shock building our collection.

i came back w/ the cups only and my bf like, what? no slurpeess!!! but no there pretty cool, neat idea.

aww squeeks, I miss you too, the Gambit thread isn't the same without you :(

aww squeeks, I miss you too, the Gambit thread isn't the same without you :(
It's startlingly painful not being there. I was depressed all day yesterday, but I'm a little better today. I miss you all so much, but I just can't go back there now I guess. I hope you all will keep me undated on Taylor in the FNL thread. :(

Gonna hafta go buy that Sabes cup now, just to make myself feel better. :(

It's startlingly painful not being there. I was depressed all day yesterday, but I'm a little better today. I miss you all so much, but I just can't go back there now I guess. I hope you all will keep me undated on Taylor in the FNL thread. :(

Gonna hafta go buy that Sabes cup now, just to make myself feel better. :(

i miss the gambit thread too, and i think i need to start watching FNL cause im loving taylor k. right now and i havent watch the show yet!:wow: but i havent had time to watch any of my favs shows :(

bought the 3 lenticular cups today and the 4 figurines/straws.

rounded off to $14.

*I still need that big silver mug thing, they didn't have it at the 7/11 I went to.

has anybody gotten it yet? how much is it?

They had the silver covers at mine. Maybe they just ran out at yours. :(

What I got was a Gambit cup with the silver cover that's just a regular slurpee cover, open at the top, the same as was pictured in the those pics. If you mean something else, I don't know what it is.....

Okay, I was bad got another Slurpee today. and got the Blob, Gambit, and Sabertooth straws. I couldn't help it.

So I have one of each, Sabertooth straw/cup. Gambit staw/cup. Wolverine Straw. And now I have 3 Wolverine cups lol.

They didn't have the mugs at my 7-11 though.

100_8615.jpg

100_8618.jpg

Don't worry squeeks, we're gonna keep you updated! :D
and :D:up: eledoremassis02 nice collection,now you have all of them!

that had large mugs and wolverine bobble heads that were huge at mine

Just got the Sabretooth cup and straw figure and the Wolverine figure too. Squeeks is all happy now. :D

There's not a single 7-11 in SC. :( I want a Gambit one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"