7 new Spider-Man 3 clips

Weird this topic was made earlier but disappeared, oh well. OMG that was incredible!!! I had a fangasm on the crane part.

Oh man, this is great! Thanks for the link! Although I'm not going to watch the clips (I want to see everything in its entirety). Thanks again, though!

there was just a thread on this an hour ago and the whole thing disappeared! what happened to it?

btw, the crane and gwen stacy clips are awesome.

One thing that stands out, is that when Peter pulls the mask off it forms a Venom face with the tendrils!

I can't see any of them.

The crane sequence stops at 5 seconds. Different video format PLEASE!

To watch or not to watch, that is the question....I watched the clips that were released for SM2 and that didn't ruin the movie for me....but I didn't know as much about that movie as this one....crazy Spider-Man dilemmas.

simply amazing!!!. I loved it when peter was ripping the Symbiote off!!.

Sorry but at the end of the video it says "No" to youtube and mommy will be mad if I break the law ;]

Mary Jane sure did look Angry when Gwen asked for that pic

My favorite part out of all of them was when it said NO YOUTUBE!

haha

This was made earlier...it randomly vanished -shrugs-
The crane and subway scenes are:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

No disrespect but Sony Pictures Imageworks has had three films to perfect the look of the CG Spider-Man and yet, in those clips, he still looks rubbery. He looks good but the CG hasn't advanced in that area.

But, there is one thing definite in those clips...BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD is killer.... and should've been in the films from movie one. In that one minute clip, she's sexier than Kirsten who's had two, whole movies to make an impression.

O...M...G!!! :wow: :wow: That was ****ing awesome!! XD :D I love the part where you see Venom's face when he hit the bell! :D

Legal schmegal.

I suppose you're going to tell me that pirating movies is illegal too...Ha.

No disrespect but Sony Pictures Imageworks has had three films to perfect the look of the CG Spider-Man and yet, in those clips, he still looks rubbery. He looks good but the CG hasn't advanced in that area.

But, there is one thing definite in those clips...BRYCE DALLAS HOWARD is killer.... and should've been in the films from movie one. In that one minute clip, she's sexier than Kirsten who's had two, whole movies to make an impression.

I KNOW DID YOU GET A LOOK AT THOSE PUPPIES WHEN SHE WAS FALLING?! :oldrazz:

Actually it is, but you know- these days- alot of people actually like pirates.

To watch or not to watch, that is the question....I watched the clips that were released for SM2 and that didn't ruin the movie for me....but I didn't know as much about that movie as this one....crazy Spider-Man dilemmas.

C'mon everybody's doing it, don't you wanna be cool?:word:

I've got the download links, I'll post them in a sec.

finally spiderman crawling upside down on the ceiling sneaking up on someone... i wanted to see this for a long time.. more wallcrawling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"