9 year old girl beats up adult male attacker

Whirlysplat

Superhero
Reaction score
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/8691327/detail.html

Bubba:So, after kil'lin those two guys wib deh knife, I'b finally got dah gun in meb hands, and I popped a cap into that last *****s ass...Then the cops arrested me, and I got 25 years....So what are you in for?

Lardass:Uh...I tried to rape a 9 year old...and she kicked my ass...

Bubba:REALLY!!! Incredible...say would you like to play a little game of S&M with me? I'll be the S, and you can be the M!!!

Lardass:...but I don't enjoy pain...

Bubba:...to bad.

Sounds of pain come from the cell

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
http://www.newsnet5.com/news/8691327/detail.html

Bubba:So, after kil'lin those two guys wib deh knife, I'b finally got dah gun in meb hands, and I popped a cap into that last *****s ass...Then the cops arrested me, and I got 25 years....So what are you in for?

Lardass:Uh...I tried to rape a 9 year old...and she kicked my ass...

Bubba:REALLY!!! Incredible...say would you like to play a little game of S&M with me? I'll be the S, and you can be the M!!!

Lardass:...but I don't enjoy pain...

Bubba:...to bad.

Sounds of pain come from the cell

- Whirly
:up:

Two Explanations

1) The guys a wimp

2) The girl's Yoda

EDIT: But, in all seriousness, nice job

"The police said he tried to rape her in her bedroom, but the girl knew Judo and fought him off."

rotfl! thats awesome!

Swordmaster said:
Two Explanations

1) The guys a wimp

2) The girl's Yoda
Female Yoda counterpart? Pants excited,Yoda's are!

Wow. This seems strange. It seems almost impossble that a nine year old would possess the strength and durability necessairy to fight off a 30 year old atacker. Especially since, if she's only nine, she can't have been taking Judo very long.

*X-Files music starts playing*

Colossal Spoons said:
Proof that women, even girls are not to be underestimated.

Or this guy is just a wet noodle. Either way, good for her. :up:

The Question said:
Wow. This seems strange. It seems almost impossble that a nine year old would possess the strength and durability necessairy to fight off a 30 year old atacker. Especially since, if she's only nine, she can't have been taking Judo very long.

I agree, it's ridiculous yet reported by a reputable source.

- Whirly

Is it possible that she is the one girl born to this generation who is desitined to fight the vampires and the demons? Is it possible that she has some sort of frwaky mutant powers. Is it possible that she was a Reptilian sleeper agent? IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I AM JUST A HUGE GEEK?!?!?!?!

:eek:

:o

The Question said:
Is it possible that she is the one girl born to this generation who is desitined to fight the vampires and the demons? Is it possible that she has some sort of frwaky mutant powers. Is it possible that she was a Reptilian sleeper agent? IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I AM JUST A HUGE GEEK?!?!?!?!

:eek:

I think you might be right, she's Buffy

tzarinna said:
:rolleyes: Yeah, you'e the only one.

No, we have at least the three of us!

- Whirly

The Question said:

she's a vampire slayer

Actually, I'm going to start taking Judo this week and it's meant for those of smaller stature. Judo is designed to use your attackers momentum against them for a throw and then use submission holds or chokes and strangulations to subdue them. The story is a little far fetched, but with two years or so of Judo in her its kind of plausible.

Sarge 2.0 said:
Actually, I'm going to start taking Judo this week and it's meant for those of smaller stature. Judo is designed to use your attackers momentum against them for a throw and then use submission holds or chokes and strangulations to subdue them. The story is a little far fetched, but with two years or so of Judo in her its kind of plausible.

It's "an art distilled to a principle", even so a 9yr old girl should not really be able to do much to an adult male of normal build. Thats why it's weird.

blind_fury said:
Did she say SHAZAAM before she did it?

lol it's Mary Marvel why didn't I think of that.

- Whirly

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"