9 year old girl beats up adult male attacker

It doesn't say anywhere that she actually beat him up. It could be a case of he ran at her, she knocked him off balance, he hit his head or something, and ran off. Not even necessarily a throw, just knocked off his balance.

Leto Atrides said:
It doesn't say anywhere that she actually beat him up. It could be a case of he ran at her, she knocked him off balance, he hit his head or something, and ran off. Not even necessarily a throw, just knocked off his balance.

No it doesn't ;) but it says she used Judo. Judo chop hiyahhh.

I wonder if it was a young Miss Piggy.

- Whirly

Outsiderzedge said:
Lies. Judo or no, a grown man should have kicked her ass.
Exactly. I practiced Judo for the majority of my seventeen-year old life. Judo might've helped but it wasn't the thing that saved her.

Harlekin said:
Exactly. I practiced Judo for the majority of my seventeen-year old life. Judo might've helped but it wasn't the thing that saved her.

Of course it wasn't Harle it's very dodgy reporting.

- Whirly

The Question said:
Wow. This seems strange. It seems almost impossble that a nine year old would possess the strength and durability necessairy to fight off a 30 year old atacker. Especially since, if she's only nine, she can't have been taking Judo very long.

*X-Files music starts playing*

If she's nine, than it's reasonably possible that she's been taking judo for 4 years.

Leto Atrides said:

Or kicked him in the nads.

Right on, sister!

I did that once, too. I kicked a guy in his ba**s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"