`90 TMNT SE DVD In Germany?

Wowwww.......

The alternative ending is the Turtles spying on Danny and April trying to sell the idea of the Turtles to a comicbook publisher, who dismisses it as too far fetched. Doesn't sound too great but I would gladly watch any new footage from this classic.

Yeah, the alternate ending sounds dumb but the deleted scenes and audio commentary will make up for that.

why the hell would they release a barebones 25th Anniversary edition in the U.S. and then just a few months later release a special edition not available in the u.s.? what a dumb thing to do.

why the hell would they release a barebones 25th Anniversary edition in the U.S. and then just a few months later release a special edition not available in the u.s.? what a dumb thing to do.

Yes, it was a dumb move. However, the 25th anniversary was a celebration of the Turtles in general. The movie's actual 20th anniversary is in March. So, maybe they're just testing in other markets before coming here.

Yes, it was a dumb move. However, the 25th anniversary was a celebration of the Turtles in general. The movie's actual 20th anniversary is in March. So, maybe they're just testing in other markets before coming here.

*crosses fingers*

I was actually thinking about when were they going to release the film on its own again because I want to buy it, but not the sequels.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

It even has a sweet cover. I love that poster!

Wowwww.......

The alternative ending is the Turtles spying on Danny and April trying to sell the idea of the Turtles to a comicbook publisher, who dismisses it as too far fetched. Doesn't sound too great but I would gladly watch any new footage from this classic.

Here's a couple photos from the alternate ending:

ending1.jpg

ending3.jpg

I remember that from the comic adaptation! This happens a lot. The comic adaptation is usually based on the screenplay, so they add those scenes in, even if they don't appear in the film.

I don't care what anybody says, Judith Hoag was a total fox in the 1st TMNT movie. I had a mad crush on her when I was a kid.

Me and my buddy met her when we were extras on the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie. She introduced herself and we all shook hands and this one guy was like, "Wait a minute.....April from Ninja Turtles!" She looked embarrassed and I was laughing my ass off. Awkwaaard.

I spotted her in a pizza commercial a few days ago (go figure).

I don't care what anybody says, Judith Hoag was a total fox in the 1st TMNT movie. I had a mad crush on her when I was a kid.

Me and my buddy met her when we were extras on the new Nightmare on Elm Street movie. She introduced herself and we all shook hands and this one guy was like, "Wait a minute.....April from Ninja Turtles!" She looked embarrassed and I was laughing my ass off. Awkwaaard.

I spotted her in a pizza commercial a few days ago (go figure).

agreed, she was by far the hottest April

Why is it only getting a German release?

Well, that's because the German label 'Winkler Film' financed this Special Edition by themselves, asked Steve Baron to record an audio commentary and tried to get some extra footage.

I guess Warners didn't want to spend money on extras! ;)

it's from the German dvd

Special Features Update on German TMNT 1 DVD

German TMNT fan hudemx has reported in again with some new details on the upcoming German DVD release of the first TMNT movie, which will be including special features not yet released anywhere else.

He states that a friend of his has received an advance copy of the DVD, and has this to say about the special features:

• Commentary: Director Steve Barron greets the audience in German, but then continues in English for the rest of the duration.

• Deleted Scenes: There are two scenes included, both of which are alternate cuts from two scenes in the movie. The first is of Michaelangelo ordering pizza in the sewers, and the second is of the Turtles fighting the Foot in April's apartment.

Hopefully this SE will see a Region 1 release. If it ever does, I bet it would be in time for the new live-action movie.

You guys are crazy. The first April was the better actress, but the second was WAY hotter. There's no competition.

They're both very attractive. I just like Judith better. Just because your opinion differs doesn't make me crazy.

i am weird to think that the first April is actually cuter but the second April had more style?

if Judith didnt dress up like an old lady and had her hair straighten, i'm sure she would have hotter to the geeks. but really, I prefer Judith's face.

yeah..that's what me likes and me likes them Peppermint patty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"