A Break In The Peg Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Avenger
Reaction score
There has been a break in the case. I will not be silenced. Update: Forthcoming.

Your obsessed...and I am intrigued.

LOL, is this the same "Mr. Peg" photo legend? When you look at all 3 photos, you go insane?!

Yes. I have a source who claims to have all the pictures. The 2nd is already in my posession. He will be sending me the pictures in two seperate PMs. I will not view the 2nd picture, or repost it here. But it is in the last thread that was locked by Malice. I will post the first and third here, seperately, an hour after each other, after I recieve them. What you do with them after that, is up to you.

Further Updates: Forthcoming.

LOL i dont know why your telling everybody your game plan, the mods could close this right now if they wanted. Just PM it to ppl who are interested.

mainly myself because i love this kind of stuff.

...What the hell is this? :dry:

A few years ago there was this HUGE thread where somebody had 3 photos. If you view only 1 or 2 of the photos, it doesnt do anything. But if you view all 3 of them, you basically go insane. A few members from here were never heard from again after they saw the photos and the thread was closed and anytime somebody tried to starting up a new thread on the subject they were banned and the thread deleted.

I've been trying to track down at least ONE of the photos since then. But, at the same time, I dont wanna get banned.

NOOOO!!!

Peg changed my life!!!

I can't go near a clothesline anymore.

MAKE IT STOP!!!

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Sounds like fun.
I can't go anymore insane than I already am right now.

Nothing was planned. Drakon was warned for closing the first one, and Malice seems to be acting on his own in trying to keep them closed, despite what Mirko says.

I've been trying to track down at least ONE of the photos since then. But, at the same time, I dont wanna get banned.

Picture 2 is in my closed Mr. Peg thread, "This Thread Is Not About Mr. Peg" on page 3 or 4.

A few years ago there was this HUGE thread where somebody had 3 photos. If you view only 1 or 2 of the photos, it doesnt do anything. But if you view all 3 of them, you basically go insane. A few members from here were never heard from again after they saw the photos and the thread was closed and anytime somebody tried to starting up a new thread on the subject they were banned and the thread deleted.

And just because someone looks at the pictures and you never hear from them again automatically means they went insane? :huh: Has anyone thought that they could be screwing with you.

We heard from them. He still posts here. There were numorous friends of his on here who called the cops. He attacked a cop with a baseball bat. He still mostly refuses to talk about that day. Everyone does. It's the hypes best and worst kept secret, all in one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"