This Thread Is Not About Mr. Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Avenger
Reaction score
In fact, I was wrong. There is no Mr. Peg. Please carry on with your previously scheduled lives.

MindTestSublimBlackBookOp2.jpg

where was that picture taken.

That picture was certainly not taken as part of the Mr. Peg series. That is all.

now who is this Mr.Peg?? i'm sorry you don't have to answer that, since it has nothing to do with anything. And i am sure has nothing to do with this thread..thats for sure.

In before the lock eh?? well i for one don't want to be locked in here!

*jumps out of thread*

Goddamnit, Joker. I closed the last one for a reason. Mirko *****ed at me because it technically didn't break any rules, but I should close this one again.

Helping Joker not get this thread closed (even though it should be because Mr. Peg is true evil and the Hype! should have no more to do with him), the picture posted was most certianly not picture 2 of the 3 Mr. Peg photos. That is all.

Some people just can't resist playing with fire, I see.

jag

Yay, I'm old enough to remember this. Though no one cares I'm sure. Carry on.

This is the kind of fire that kills you before you get a chance to understand. SMH @ The Joker.

jag

Well luckily for Joker neither I or Hollow have the 3rd picture any longer. I am sure that pic 1 is floating around in someone's pm box.

What are the pictures of? That's all I want to know, you don't have to post any of them. You can't possibly say that there is any risk in that.

I know somebody posted the first two a long time ago, but I don't remember what they were.

What are the pictures of? That's all I want to know, you don't have to post any of them. You can't possibly say that there is any risk in that.

Like I said in the other thread that you asked, nothing more than dark scenery.

It just sounds too much like some urban legend. If it's true then it's pretty much one of the most destructive forces on the face of the planet, and I am having a lot of trouble believing that.

It just sounds too much like some urban legend. If it's true then it's pretty much one of the most destructive forces on the face of the planet, and I am having a lot of trouble believing that.

Same here. I'm just finding it hard to believe this is true. Somebody around the interent HAS to have these pictures. I've looked and have found nothing.

Yeah I haven't found ONE single thing about it either. Apparently it only had existed here. One of the most destructive mind melting entities in the world existed solely between a few members of a super hero message board. Yeah and I'm a Chinese jet pilot. Not one relevent thing came up when I searched it. Nothing in wikipedia, just nothing at all.

I just think this is the best practical joke in Hype! history. I remember HWD telling everyone to be on the hype at midnight on a certain date when we're the SMH and that he will reveal the pictures of Mr. Pegg. He warned everyone that these would be the most terrifying pictures anyone would ever see and too never see them in order. Then a couple of days later Speedin Bullet went crazy. Something about hurting his wife and attacking the police with a sword.

I also remember somebody posting a flash video. It starts off with a street. A guy in a british accent is signing a song about Mr. Peg and Slowly you see a man made out of Pegs walking towards you. While he is walking he is flashing all types of colors and then when he reaches the front of the screen the video loops and starts all over again. I think the song went "Here comes Mr Peg, a man made out of pegs! Know isn't that the silliest thing you ever heard? A man made of pegs!" something like that.

It's just too unbelievable to be true. I really do think it's one of the greatest jokes on this board that goes all the way back to Spider-Man Hype days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"