The Mr. Peg Thread (Part 2...I Will Not Be Silenced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Avenger
Reaction score
So, there seem to be more shadowy forces here at work than I previously thought.

A quick refresher, for those of you who dont know, or dont remember Mr. Peg. Years ago, an individual named Hollow Wood Director claimed to have come into the possession of 3 images, that when viewed in order, would drive the person viewing them mad. He posted the first 2, but never the third. Some claim to have seen this third image, via PM, or otherwise, but no hard proof has ever surfaced.

I have vowed to uncover the truth here. I will not be silenced. You can delete my threads all you want, but I will find out everything there is to know about Mr. Peg.

If anyone has any useful information on the location of Hollow Wood Director, any of the Mr. Peg images, or any othe useful info, this is the thread for it. Lets get this ball rolling, people.

I remember Hollow Wood, But nothing about these pictures or Mr. Peg.

Possibly before my time..? Either way.. i wont lie and say I'm not a little interested to see these supposed pictures.

Wife says I'm out of my mind and nuts anyway...pics won't do crap to me. There are a few people I'd like to show them to though.

Good luck finding them.

Maybe it's a trick. They show you 2 images, hold out on the "3rd" and out of sheer curiosity you go ****ing bonkers!

If you've been thinking about it for this long, maybe it's working.

So, there seem to be more shadowy forces here at work than I previously thought.

A quick refresher, for those of you who dont know, or dont remember Mr. Peg. Years ago, an individual named Hollow Wood Director claimed to have come into the possession of 3 images, that when viewed in order, would drive the person viewing them mad. He posted the first 2, but never the third. Some claim to have seen this third image, via PM, or otherwise, but no hard proof has ever surfaced.

I have vowed to uncover the truth here. I will not be silenced. You can delete my threads all you want, but I will find out everything there is to know about Mr. Peg.

If anyone has any useful information on the location of Hollow Wood Director, any of the Mr. Peg images, or any othe useful info, this is the thread for it. Lets get this ball rolling, people.

Actually, if you remember the events, the poster Speedin Bullet I believe his name was presented clear symptoms of insanity on these boards shortly after supposedly coming in contact with the 3rd picture. Something about his wife, and what not, police were even contacted and I believe went to his house. This is what prompted HWD to never show anyone else those pictures.

I'm warning you all. Let your curiosity die before you do (or find) something you'll regret.

Actually, if you remember the events, the poster Speedin Bullet I believe his name was presented clear symptoms of insanity on these boards shortly after supposedly coming in contact with the 3rd picture. Something about his wife, and what not, police were even contacted and I believe went to his house. This is what prompted HWD to never show anyone else those pictures.

That is how I remember how those sad events unfolded. You people have no idea what kind of bad mojo you are playing with or how powerful it is. Leave it alone.

jag

That is how I remember how those sad events unfolded. You people have no idea what kind of bad mojo you are playing with or how powerful it is. Leave it alone.

jag

What about Britney?

Wow. All this talk makes the curiosity even worse to be honest.

Joker, you and I had a chat about this...be careful

How the hell is showing symptoms of madness online proof positive. How do you show clear symptoms of going crazy online? If that's the case, and looking around at a few posters, I'd say a lot more people saw the third picture and are posting here still. He was going crazy but still managed to post at SHH? I don't really buy that. I don't really see the big deal. Just post the third picture. That's it. Don't post the other 2, or don't post them in sucession if you are that superstitious about it.

How the hell is showing symptoms of madness online proof positive. He was going crazy but still managed to post at SHH? I don't really buy that. I don't really see the big deal. Just post the third picture. That's it. Don't post the other 2, don't post them in sucession if you are that superstitious about it.

Why are you always so angry about everything?:huh:

I'm not angry, but it sounds like some of you guys were suckered into this.

I wanna go crazy up in this piece...Pics, please.

This whole Mr. Peg business has always made me curious but if SB really did go insane, well, yeah..I guess I don't wanna see them.:O

Maybe Brutal saw the 3rd Picture :ninja:

If you really want to get to the bottom of things someone post the first two pictures and then I am sure someone will post the link to the third. Hell all you need is for someone to post the first picture and I am sure someone will post the link or PM the link to the other two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"