This Thread Is Not About Mr. Peg

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has to be, there is too much BS to have to buy into that it becomes ridiculous. It sounds exactly like a practical joke a couple of friends would come up with.

I also remember somebody posting a flash video. It starts off with a street. A guy in a british accent is signing a song about Mr. Peg and Slowly you see a man made out of Pegs walking towards you. While he is walking he is flashing a types of colors.

I remember that now. That's what I said in Joker's other thread. There was some sort of man made out of pegs that walks toward you. I couldn't really remember it.

Hahahaha, oh man what a crock. People believed this ****?

Jerry, I quoted the Mr. Peg thing from the hype encyclopedia.

Just look in the community forum, I bumped it up. Abaddon made it a long time ago.

You guys must not know about HWD if you think that he couldnt have gotten his hands on pictures like this. The man had...resources. But seeing as no pictures exist, well...I guess you're right...

Not only do no pictures that make you insane exist, no information on it at all exists. Anywhere. Except for here. Do you really think if pictures like that were real or even if the myth existed outside of HWD and Speedin Bullet, wouldn't you be able to find something about it with a simple google search? Given what they say it is, shouldn't there at least be talk of it outside of SHH? There isn't, because it's bull****. A good joke I guess, because a lot of people here take it to heart, going as far as to closing threads about it because it's "too evil" to speak of. Or they could just be furthering the joke. Either way, it's not real.

There's no talk of it outside the hype because it was all very hightly classified. HWD got his hands on it through methods known only to him. I have provided a picture...there is proof.

Not only do no pictures that make you insane exist, no information on it at all exists. Anywhere. Except for here. Do you really think if pictures like that were real or even if the myth existed outside of HWD and Speedin Bullet, wouldn't you be able to find something about it with a simple google search? Given what they say it is, shouldn't there at least be talk of it outside of SHH? There isn't, because it's bull****. A good joke I guess, because a lot of people here take it to heart, going as far as to closing threads about it because it's "too evil" to speak of. Or they could just be furthering the joke. Either way, it's not real.

Are you drain bramaged? Think about that for a second...."I'm going to do a Google Search for something that if I discover it will drive me insane!" Aside from the sheer stupidity of basically playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun, do you really think Google's legal team would hang that kind of "HAY GUYZ WE HAS TWO MUCH MONEYS, SUE US!" sign around their necks?

I wasn't looking for the pics, I was just looking for any kind of information whatsoever on it at all. I never expected to find the pictures. I did expect to find some kind of urban legend type deal going on with this. Instead I found absolutely nothing. You're telling me in this day and age that only a few people on an internet message board about superheros knows about and is in possesion of something like that without anyone outside of SHH knowing or hearing about it? Are you serious? Do you actually believe that? It's a prank dude, that is all it is. You have to go some serious lengths to actually believe something like that.

Found a picture of Jerry in the shh photo album thread

capdownPre.jpg

Hey if it's wrong to call out bull**** then I'm guilty as charged.

Jerry is the Scully to our collective Mulder. The main point of that being Scully's sceptecism was always wrong, and Mulder was always right.

Well, hey, I guess so. I guess if you really want something to be true, it is to you. Look at religion in general. If you want to believe an invisible man lives in the sky, fine. If you want to believe that certain pictures can drive you insane but you are still able to post on a message board, fine. But I'm going to go with logic just because there's a lot of BS in the world, and it's all bad for ya.

I wasn't looking for the pics, I was just looking for any kind of information whatsoever on it at all. I never expected to find the pictures. I did expect to find some kind of urban legend type deal going on with this. Instead I found absolutely nothing. You're telling me in this day and age that only a few people on an internet message board about superheros knows about and is in possesion of something like that without anyone outside of SHH knowing or hearing about it? Are you serious? Do you actually believe that? It's a prank dude, that is all it is. You have to go some serious lengths to actually believe something like that.

Believe what you want, we were here that night, we saw what happened, we don't need to see it again.

This shull bit is getting kinda tiresome. Either show the pictures for those who want to know and stop posting these threads about it... Or just eat the cake and let it go. The cryptic nonsense is just a waste

I posted the one picture from it I have. If others have the other pictures, they can post them. In fact, I insist the post them. I want to get to the truth of the matter here, no matter what that truth may be.

I posted the one picture from it I have. If others have the other pictures, they can post them. In fact, I insist the post them. I want to get to the truth of the matter here, no matter what that truth may be.

No dude, I like you too much.:csad:

Joker, I am tired of this being brought up.
I closed the last thread. Nothing good will EVER come from this.

Please dont discuss one of the darkest days in Hype history here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"