• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

A List Marvel Superheroes

No, it doesn't.

And it all being unconfirmed rumour is exactly my point. That article simply says

The latest rumours now suggest that Warner and DC have opted to ditch the Flashpoint angle in favour of a more traditional solo movie, and while that is unconfirmed, we do know that the project appears to be picking up speed under recently appointed directors Jonathan Goldstein and John Francis Daley (writers of Spider-Man: Homecoming).

As I said several posts back, there has been no official confirmation that Flashpoint is still the storyline. People are speculating.

Last edited:
Yes, it so obviously does. Not sure what you are missing.

You do not have a point. You are arguing using somebody else's words.

It was confirmed that when the project began it was using the Flashpoint storyline. The only thing unconfirmed here is the rumor that any part of that has changed.

Here is an article dated 2 days ago that claims the film is still expected to depict the originally planned storyline:
http://www.looper.com/126944/the-flash-co-director-hints-at-possible-2020-release-date/

Last edited:
It was confirmed that when the project began it was using the Flashpoint storyline. The only thing unconfirmed here is the rumor that any part of that has changed.

Exactly - and very little has been heard since. Certainly no recent official announcements. As I said, that first article you linked is based on old news.

Edit: The article you just added a link to in your last post says just that,

expected to cover the famous 2011 comic storyline*Flashpoint...

which is based on the original announcement. There's been no recent official confirmation one way or the other and a number of supposed leaks hinting that Flashpoint is gone. Hence the speculation.

Last edited:
No, nothing you have said proves anything. Speculation and rumor are nothing. Right now we have absolutely no reason to believe that anything has changed in regards to the plot.

"No recent official confirmation" means that we have no choice, but to go by the last thing that was confirmed. Which was that they are depicting the Flashpoint storyline. End of story.

How about we just agree to disagree.....shall we?

"No recent official confirmation" means that we have no choice, but to go by the last thing that was confirmed. Which was that they are depicting the Flashpoint storyline. End of story.

Of course there's a choice. Things went noticeably quite on the Flash movie in the wake of JL, with no confirmation that Flashpoint was still the storyline and plenty of rumours that it wasn't. Hence all the speculation on this site over the last couple of months. No end of story till we know one way or another.

Anyway, this is all a million miles away from the original topic and you and I are obviously not going to find any common ground. As Kelly suggests, agreeing to disagree seems to be the sensible thing.

No. There simply isn't a choice. You go by the hard facts or you sound like an idiot. There is no reason to reconfirm something. After you have confirmed it once, until somebody says otherwise that is the thing that stands. Therefore, yeah, end of story. You have no legs to stand on.

Yeah, whatever, man. You are unequivocally wrong.

Last warning, move on......chill with the namecalling even in general terms.

Do you ever actually add anything or are you just here to be menacing?

Do you ever actually add anything or are you just here to be menacing?

This is one of the forums that I watch over, that is what I do.

Nothing menacing about me....unless you continue this rude tone in your posting and then only a little menacing. :yay:

I have no control over how my tone comes across, but I suggest you stop with your rude tone.

I merely asked a question and was trying to start some discussion. This is my thread.

By all means post in this SHH thread, all you want...but your attitude needs to chill. There was nothing rude about my post, but you calling, whether in general or not, people idiots on here, is rude and that was what I was calling attention to without an infraction just a warning. Not trying to argue with you here, not really one for doing that. So, temper your attitude, and all is good.

No, your attitude needs to chill. I am posting on my own thread and having a conversation that I started.

I'm not sure what you think you're doing.

Why make this so hard? smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"