A New Era Of Terror Begins...Cyber-Bullying!

It's like watching an Onion video...

My favorite is the fat girl they "forced" to strip for them, and then posted pictures of her nakes online...WITH HER REAL NAME ATTACHED!!! DUHN DUHN DUUUUUUHHHHHH!

How do you get bullied into taking naked pictures of yourself and putting them on the internet? :huh:

She said she felt manipulated and taken advantage of....it's not like they stood there and and pushed you around or something, why the hell didn't she just log out or something?

Or am I not getting it?

How do you get bullied into taking naked pictures of yourself and putting them on the internet? :huh:

She said she felt manipulated and taken advantage of....it's not like they stood there and and pushed you around or something, why the hell didn't she just log out or something?

Or am I not getting it?
No, you're getting it, it's really just that stupid

It really shouldn't be a problem but it is, and it's frikin' ridiculous.

The minister of education came to my school yesterday to discuss it or somesuch. WhytF is this becoming such a huge concern now? :huh:

Highlight of the vid for me was the highlight of "Kill yourself" followed by that sound, LOL!!

Good god! Horrible youtube comments will be the end of us all. FEAR MONGERING. Blatant fear mongering. Stupid. I can't believe I actually heard someone say cyber bullies are no different from organized crime. Mercy. I don't want to single out Fox, every news station does this bull****.

What amazes me more than anything is the fact that people still bother reading Youtube comments.

Everyone should shut up and help hide the children and women-folk before these so-called "cyber-bullies" show up and put the hurt on all of us. 'Cause you best believe they're coming... and when they get here they ain't gonna show no mercy, no hesitation. There's only one thing left to do, you know what it is...

"We're sorry, this video is no longer available."

They found you. I recommend changing your name, fleeing the country and pray they don't follow.

I could always post my naked pictures and hope they don't make fun of me.

I used to be a cyber bully,

I used the tron cycle to get to my victims then I attacked getting them down to just 5HP.

I KID YOU NOT

I remember they used to have a program to download where you could go into a chat room and "bomb" people . It was cool , I would have people logged off aol for no reason . muhahaha

Good times.

Wow.

If you are getting bullied by people over the net, I wonder what happens to you in every day life.

Wow.

If you are getting bullied by people over the net, I wonder what happens to you in every day life.

Usually, nothing. People consider cyber world and the real world two separates.

Cyber bullying is as lame as cyber sex.

:D

and cyber sex isn't even as good as the real thing!

This is nothing new -- we've been cyber-bullying n00bs around here for years now...

I hate it when cyber-bullies give me an e-wedgie, virtual noogies, and steal my cyber-lunch money. :csad:

Um....."forced"?
So...they took away her ability to simply LOG OUT or turn off her computer? :huh:

I don't feel sorry for these people one bit.

I hate it when cyber-bullies give me an e-wedgie, virtual noogies, and steal my cyber-lunch money. :csad:

JAL is a cyber bully. His threats have made Erz cower on many occasions.

Sadly there's no one way to stop cyber bullies and it's just too difficult for most people to do, turning off the computer and a world without the internet is just too scary to face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"